jacking off

magnolia

Postaholic
Skorch said:
Sorry, too late. All I can think of now is what could have "rubbed off" from your guy friends. Aaaaaand now I'm thinking about your girl friends too. Yeah, I'm a pervert, so what?

:lick:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
pimpyobitch said:
Now how often are you jacking off??? Perhaps twice a day? Cause that is quite a bit.
well once when i wake up and once at lunch and another b4 dinner and b4 bed....so like ......hmmmm..............4-5 times

magnolia

Postaholic
ahhhhhhh! My ears! ahhhhh! I did NOT want to know that! AHHHH! :redface: :surrendr: Once a day IF THAT is good enough. I dunno why it would take more.

magnolia

Postaholic
in terms of pleasuring oneself, i'm not ingnorant to the fact that people do it, but I prefer not to know how often a family member does something. Although if I didn't know him, it wouldn't have been a big deal at all. Oh well.

Jeranamo

Tenderony
magnolia said:
in terms of pleasuring oneself, i'm not ingnorant to the fact that people do it, but I prefer not to know how often a family member does something. Although if I didn't know him, it wouldn't have been a big deal at all. Oh well.
Ummm... correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you NOT know youknowthedeal in real life?

GoalTaylor22

In The Flesh?
Twice a day is quite a lot of masturbating? Fuck, I know a lot of people with too much time on their hands. Waaaaaaaay too much time on their hands.

Don't judge me.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
youknowthedeal said:
well once when i wake up and once at lunch and another b4 dinner and b4 bed....so like ......hmmmm..............4-5 times
wow cuz i thought you would take that muck worse but i have a g/f so she does it for me :)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
youknowthedeal said:
wow cuz i thought you would take that muck worse but i have a g/f so she does it for me :)
if ur g/f gehts(zzzz) of doin u...Pop over to chickswithdicks.cum
That will geht her ass up damn it!! :D

magnolia

Postaholic
lalalalalalala.... I can't hear u! lalalalalalala... lol. J/K. I know that everyone does some sort of fucking, so it's no surprise to hear anyone say that. And she's ur girlfriend now huh? Way to go! I'm glad for u. :)

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
magnolia said:
lalalalalalala.... I can't hear u! lalalalalalala... lol. J/K. I know that everyone does some sort of fucking, so it's no surprise to hear anyone say that. And she's ur girlfriend now huh? Way to go! I'm glad for u. :)
NOT angel
shawna