James Geht Fuct!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
listen here master of the leet! i'm gonna pwn your ass one way or another! i'm gonna hoe ma ass off to seek ma revenge on ya! i told you the games afoot, you thought i was beeing all cute and shit, but no big daddy, i'm so pwning your ass! :mfinger: kiss ma ass jamesp!

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
hahaha check out james's sig and avatar! i rock!

and jonny could only widh someone as hawt as me could wanna take over his shit

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
C'mon Nymphy you can do better than this with James. Put 'em up! :p Love in a spat? Will he have to move out of the attic now? :(

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
meh_it_all said:
C'mon Nymphy you can do better than this with James. Put 'em up! :p Love in a spat? Will he have to move out of the attic now? :(
meh!!! you avatar made me brake my monitor!!!!!!!!!! all of a sudden i got a huge boner and had this uncontrollable urge to put it right onto your lips......but i guess i swung too hard and cracked the top :happysad:

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
meh, he started it :happysad: i'm nervous as to how hes gonna seek his revenge on me now :confuse: oh well. and jeeeees nice lips, i oooooooo'd at them too ;) but my monitor isen't broken :p

bnccoder

Postaholic
I was just trying to beat off *cough* I mean beat on the window to tell you DIZNUTS was breaking in.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
I was just trying to beat off *cough* I mean beat on the window to tell you DIZNUTS was breaking in.
*tries to stand up but slips and breaks the other hip*

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
shit! be gental! just remember, i wubbors you! and whatever your revenge maybe, i'll try my best to match it ;)

concepts

Tenderony
Hey punknuts it took me awhile but I went to classmates.com and found your (there were no high school records) jr. high class photo.
This explains a few things.
53wqvr

(Its always good to know when to keep your mouth shut but in your case I see this must be a daunting task)
53wr5x

**meh!!! you avatar made me brake my monitor!!!!!!!!!! all of a sudden i got a huge boner and had this uncontrollable urge to put it right onto your lips......but i guess i swung too hard and cracked the top**

DIZNUTS

Status
Not open for further replies.