WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

James Geht Fuct!

Status
Not open for further replies.
listen here master of the leet! i'm gonna pwn your ass one way or another! i'm gonna hoe ma ass off to seek ma revenge on ya! i told you the games afoot, you thought i was beeing all cute and shit, but no big daddy, i'm so pwning your ass! :mfinger: kiss ma ass jamesp!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Nymphchick said:
master of the leet!
Hey Johnny K. hasn't been around here in a while and that title is reserved!

jamesp

In Memory...
i dont think i like where this is going.....pardon me, has gone....

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
hmmmmm, sad nympho sad, are you trying to replace jonnyk or some shit?

hahaha check out james's sig and avatar! i rock!

and jonny could only widh someone as hawt as me could wanna take over his shit

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
C'mon Nymphy you can do better than this with James. Put 'em up! :p Love in a spat? Will he have to move out of the attic now? :(

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
meh_it_all said:
C'mon Nymphy you can do better than this with James. Put 'em up! :p Love in a spat? Will he have to move out of the attic now? :(
meh!!! you avatar made me brake my monitor!!!!!!!!!! all of a sudden i got a huge boner and had this uncontrollable urge to put it right onto your lips......but i guess i swung too hard and cracked the top :happysad:

meh, he started it :happysad: i'm nervous as to how hes gonna seek his revenge on me now :confuse: oh well. and jeeeees nice lips, i oooooooo'd at them too ;) but my monitor isen't broken :p

DIZNUTS

bnccoder said:
However, she is dripping on the floor.
/me slips on the floor and breaks a hip

bnccoder

Postaholic
I was just trying to beat off *cough* I mean beat on the window to tell you DIZNUTS was breaking in.

DIZNUTS

bnccoder said:
I was just trying to beat off *cough* I mean beat on the window to tell you DIZNUTS was breaking in.
*tries to stand up but slips and breaks the other hip*

bnccoder

Postaholic
/Nails a railroad spike into them to hold them together

DIZNUTS

bnccoder said:
/Nails a railroad spike into them to hold them together
harder...harder...HARDER!!! wait! wtf?????? OUCH!!!!

jamesp

In Memory...
LMFAO! You should be nervous, I think I just came up with the best re-revenge ever!

shit! be gental! just remember, i wubbors you! and whatever your revenge maybe, i'll try my best to match it ;)

Hey punknuts it took me awhile but I went to classmates.com and found your (there were no high school records) jr. high class photo.
This explains a few things.

(Its always good to know when to keep your mouth shut but in your case I see this must be a daunting task)

**meh!!! you avatar made me brake my monitor!!!!!!!!!! all of a sudden i got a huge boner and had this uncontrollable urge to put it right onto your lips......but i guess i swung too hard and cracked the top**

DIZNUTS

Status
Not open for further replies.