WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Janglenut presents: Scum's a bunch of Douchebags!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janglenut

Particinator
This group known as "Scum" is a bunch of a fucking dunces. This groups members are repetitive and can be compared to the shit I see driving in the hood everyday to go to school. These bunch of bitches make more useless topics than Descent talking about PSU's on a good day. I really don't understand who these fucktards think they are, they are not funny, they are not cool, and their topics suck the nuts.

Your Lord and Master,
Janglenut.

Regardless of whether or not our threads started out with "S.C.U.M. Presents", or not.....You'd still be a shitty poster, who does nothing but crap on threads, or put out crap threads. Try again.

This thread fits under the catagory of the "trendy threads".

Examples :

Awaken threads.
Cuddles threads.
Skitch threads.
Mr. Newbie threads.

Lame posters (quite like yourself) feel the need to find something everyone is bitching about, and make their own thread about it, in hopes of looking cool, or getting rep, or something. These types of posters are simply trendy posers.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
:)

I'm glad you asked.

This poster known as "Janglenuts" is a singular dunce. He readily admits that he doesn't understand us or really know what we are, but he apparently knows enough to talk shit. This member's posts are few and far between, which he seems to take great pride in, but even though he doesn't participate much he still seems to think he's an all-knowing poster that transcends all vulnerability himself. It's really easy to understand what his deal is, he's not funny, he's not cool, and his topics suck the Janglenuts.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Janglenut said:
This group known as "Scum" is a bunch of a fucking dunces. This groups members are repetitive and can be compared to the shit I see driving in the hood everyday to go to school. These bunch of bitches make more useless topics than Descent talking about PSU's on a good day. I really don't understand who these fucktards think they are, they are not funny, they are not cool, and their topics suck the nuts.

Your Lord and Master,
Janglenut.
You drive? That's a laugh. Ten year olds don't geht to drive. You don't see shit,either....unless it's in mom's hair. All you've got is a squeaky toy, a booster seat,and an overwhelming urge to catch it in the backside.

Yeah,you're really paving the way as far as what's original.
By all means,be the repetitive dunce,nut sucking bunch of bitch fucktards,that you so well point out.

Idiot.

oh blah blah blah. in forming a group you make yourselves targets, so get over it! this is a cool thread and shall bring great flaming, blaming, and shaming! ha i'm a poet! good thread. good topic. as i have stated many times, as individuals i like all of scum. no this is not true they have a couple dickheads, who irritate the hell out of me. as a group they are a bunch of pricks, so i'd rather see them go back to being individuals, where they think for themselves and not answer to the big boss man. but they like their cool kid group.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
We don't have a big boss man. Havok is the leader, but his job is just to regulate. We all make decisions day to day as individuals, and as S.C.U.M. members. We aren't some big heirarchy, we're just a little club.

Get over it.

Nymphchick said:
oh blah blah blah. in forming a group you make yourselves targets, so get over it! this is a cool thread and shall bring great flaming, blaming, and shaming! ha i'm a poet! good thread. good topic. as i have stated many times, as individuals i like all of scum. no this is not true they have a couple dickheads, who irritate the hell out of me. as a group they are a bunch of pricks, so i'd rather see them go back to being individuals, where they think for themselves and not answer to the big boss man. but they like their cool kid group.
Yet again, when you start to make sense I'll care about what you think.

Janglenut: Your opinion is quite cliche. You are a trend poster as Havok put it. You are just jumping on the anti-S.C.U.M. bandwagon. I suggest you form your own opinons asshole.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Icarus said:
We don't have a big boss man. Havok is the leader, but his job is just to regulate. We all make decisions day to day as individuals, and as S.C.U.M. members. We aren't some big heirarchy, we're just a little club.

Get over it.
It's ok,Icky. Nymph is only thirteen,Jangledick is a social outcast.
All they have besides childish thought,is to lash out at members that don't suck up to their every incoherent babble. It means nothing,reguardless.
To the rest of the world it's nothing more than a poor attempt at post count.

Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em right in the mouth.

I Hate The FCC said:
I suggest you form your own opinons asshole.

Well, it's quite possible, it is his own opinion. But then again, it's Janglenuts. He's not gonna put a reply in this thread for another week. After that, there will already be about 20 more threads dedicated to S.C.U.M.

:rotflmao:

He's but a n00b.

FCC do me a favor, shut the hell up! if you don't like what i got to say about your "club" then don't read.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Nymphchick said:
FCC do me a favor, shut the hell up! if you don't like what i got to say about your "club" then don't read.
If you don't want a stupid remark about what you've got to say...

Don't post it.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Has anyone else noticed that who ever comes to this site tends to catch a bad case of crabs and bitch at the people who they got it from?

Nymphchick said:

Nymph don't make fun of our "club". :( It really hurts.

You know most of us are the reason "your place between" turns into a water sprinkler, as soon as we log into IRC. Hubba hubba. Time to change teh panties.

Nymphchick said:
I never said I don't like what you had to say about us. I just said you need to make coherent posts. I haven't seen a coherent post made by you yet. :thumbsdn:

Easty

Click click boom
Janglenut said:

Your Lord and Master,
Janglenut.
see i really dont have anything against SCUM. the only one around here really stirring crap up is that faggot awaken. SCUM's pretty cool. thanks for the games GGW! :thumbsup:

HavokChylde said:
Nymph don't make fun of our "club". :( It really hurts.

You know most of us are the reason "your place between" turns into a water sprinkler, as soon as we log into IRC. Hubba hubba. Time to change teh panties.
:rofl: now that was freekin funny!
well if i've ever gotten wet in IRC, its not because of you :rolleyes:
but you do make me giggle lots! does that count?

Nymphchick said:
but you do make me giggle lots! does that count?

I suppose. I guess typing in ".P" isn't really a turn on.

No one cares about the one eyed stripper's long e-tongue.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Janglenut said:

Your Lord and Master,
Janglenut.
You simply havent been paying attention. Most of SCUM are the members that matter in this community, and are the force behind alot of what is discussed in this community. People like BW, Havok, gehtfuct, FCC, etc...those are the people that matter in this community. Go 'matter' somewhere else and stop trying to look e-cool. We're just having fun...it's the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.