Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
We aren't sure the Retard meter has been down now for a week. We have blood and a large pussy sample, we are going to run some tests. Results should be in around ..oh .... sometime.. when anyone really gives a flying fuck.

Bah~

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
Janglenut said:
MaxPower said:
He isn't being banned. Broken just put him in a cage for like an hour to remind the little punk ass bitch his place in the pecking order.

I can see he's gonna start following you around like a lost puppy soon. Next to Oprah, you're the only friend he's got. :thumbsup:

Sorry, but I really don't even care about JohnnyCuntscab. But, as you can all see, i think operah is very hot and sexy.
I agree :thumbsup:
Oprah's a piece of ass.

Stop crying and take your medicine chizmo

Havok

Mr. Ee
Broken said:
We aren't sure the Retard meter has been down now for a week. We have blood and a large pussy sample, we are going to run some tests. Results should be in around ..oh .... sometime.. when anyone really gives a flying fuck.

Bah~

Results are in, and no one let me know!

Tsk tsk, I thought i was someone....

shep

Local alcoholic
Don't feel bad they did'nt let me know eathier.Now which one of you lame ass's broke the fucking retard meter?

Havok

Mr. Ee
shep said:
Don't feel bad they did'nt let me know eathier.Now which one of you lame ass's broke the fucking retard meter?

Doy, it was me George.

They've never seen someone go off the scales, like it did with me.

Then it kept going after the "drooling mental patient" point on the meter, then *pop*

No more retard meter. That's why Jangleballs stuck around so long, they just weren't sure.

Just in case, we now have the back-up "asshat" meter.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
ahh ghet over urself it hasnt been working since mr newbie was tested we just made you think it was working for a cheap thrill..this is pointless now kit banned him anyway :)

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
HavokChylde said:
Doy, it was me George.

They've never seen someone go off the scales, like it did with me.

Then it kept going after the "drooling mental patient" point on the meter, then *pop*

No more retard meter. That's why Jangleballs stuck around so long, they just weren't sure.

Just in case, we now have the back-up "asshat" meter.
We try not to use the "asshat" Meter. It's too much work, not to mention have you been around when they actually force the head out of the ass for sampling? The stench is horrid.

YUCK FOU!!! said:
ahh ghet over urself it hasnt been working since mr newbie was tested we just made you think it was working for a cheap thrill..this is pointless now kit banned him anyway
That's the WTF sprit!! Quit; give up, there couldn't possibly be anything left to say.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
This thread was pointless to begin with. There's an official poll just like this, stickied even.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
NoSubstance said:
This thread was pointless to begin with. There's an official poll just like this, stickied even.
this thread wa another thread in a endless struggle of banning all noobs..........but people must know.........noobs are what keep this site going even if the post a useless post they are contributers to this site.............plus if no new crop came in then we would get pretty bored with each other
[my take on it all]
[logan]

Status
Not open for further replies.