WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Jarhead=:thumbsdn:

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
Jarhead= :thumbsdn:

I saw jarhead last night, ummm, no.

If you like war movies don't go see it.
If you like action movies, don't go see it.
If you like comidies, don't go see it.

The only reason anyone would have to watch this movie might be if you were really curious about what happened in desert storm.

If anyone thinks differently, please say so.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I smelled some serious bullshit, but overall I enjoyed it. I really didn't like how they tried to portray Marines as "I just want to kill a fucking Iraqi before the fucking war's over!"

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
what's the political angle?

war is stupid or gung ho?

i wanted to see it, looks awesome. damn now i have to wonder if i should. was it sucky in a bad, cheesey movie way? or a not realistic portrayer of army kinda way?

Figures, I bought this booklet of movies passes from some salesguy just so I could go see that movie and get some free soda and popcorn while doing it. So since I have a FREE movie ticket and all should I still go see it?? Or should I use this months ticket for another movie...

Invader

Last Living Souls
Use it for a different movie. This one sucked. I mean, yea, it looks awesome, but it is not worth it.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Jarhead is more of a drama than an action movie. You know that scene in the commercials where the kid's standing still as the bombs go off around him? Looks intense, right? Well, that's almost the whole sequence. The other battle scene was just as exciting. (And just as long!)

Though, to be fair, the oil fields alone is worth your money. That scene's fucking awesome. The ladies (and screw_ball) will probably enjoy the abundance of man meat in the movie as well.