WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Suggestion Jason or Brit

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#1
I was just wondering if I can sell my Rep points on E-bay? Just for the hype and if someone buys it, we could donate the money?


B
 
2,419
0
200
#2
Broken said:
I was just wondering if I can sell my Rep points on E-bay? Just for the hype and if someone buys it, we could donate the money?


B

get a life, dumbass :thumbsup:
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#4
You probably could you know, i mean there selling invisable cats and friends.. So people really wouldn't be wierd'd out :rolleyes:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#5
You can sell anything on ebay, even your virginal ass, so why not?
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
3
0
#7
dustinzgirl said:
You can sell anything on ebay, even your virginal ass, so why not?

I tried selling a weird man with a tounge depresser and KY lube from my gym once but ebay closed it :(.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#8
whoa whoa whoa... excuse me for being extremely off topic here but, JK banned? What happened?
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,983
1,399
487
#9
tbsrk said:
whoa whoa whoa... excuse me for being extremely off topic here but, JK banned? What happened?
He was spamming the shout box.
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,681
2,409
487
#11
junglizm said:
tbsrk said:
whoa whoa whoa... excuse me for being extremely off topic here but, JK banned? What happened?
He was spamming the shout box.
He's so going to own the others in the cock-farm... :D
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,681
2,409
487
#12
Broken said:
I was just wondering if I can sell my Rep points on E-bay? Just for the hype and if someone buys it, we could donate the money?


B
I think this is a wonderful idea. It should be good for a laugh... Though I'll have to check in with J to see his take on it.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#14
BRiT said:
I think this is a wonderful idea. It should be good for a laugh... Though I'll have to check in with J to see his take on it.

That's what I am saying! That would be funny as hell. Plus if people bid, it's gotta bring hits to the site.



yeah, I lost it.