WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Jason!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Wait just a minute.. Bait and tackle? No... lets calls Brokens' Ho house or something better than Bait and tackle.. shit E-mail me we can go over it. Geez.. Anyone have any Ideas?

What's the deal with the ranter pic?I am tired of looking like brit. Take the shit off or update the pics at rant levels.. Something.. Fuck what kind of admin are you? My god I can't believe I get this for free, I am getting ripped off!!!

Sod

Spilly Talker
here's an idea "Fire in Brokens hole, where the flame don't stop"

Broken

Sod said:
here's an idea "Fire in Brokens hole, where the flame don't stop"

Nah that sucks.. Next!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ummm how bout i dont know, i cant think of one. :p

Sod

Spilly Talker
here's a better one Brokens flame-orium"

Broken

I don't think it means that every post has to be a Flame.. God, somebody come up with something better than flamer! I starting to like the bait and tackle Idea..

I would like the ranter pic to change with levels.

That's all-

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
Ok. last suggestion.. then im done :)

hmm.....................
hmm.....................

*rubs fingers on chin pretending to think*

Loose Screws :)

or mabey

Spill your beef :)

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
I would like the ranter pic to change with levels.
Just do away with that goofy motherfucker altogether, or at least get some cool animated ones.

Broken

GottaHurt said:
Just do away with that goofy motherfucker altogether, or at least get some cool animated ones.

Yeah, I said the same thing. If you aren't going to change it at levels... Delete.. Sorry Jason, you seem like good bastard, but what's right is right.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Sorry Jason, you seem like good bastard, but what's right is right.
C'mon man, we've been behaving and everything.We've even created our own venues to keep it organized.The entertainment value alone is worth a reward.

Broken

Yeah, what he said, since I aint got no godd engrish...She bangs she bangs.. Motherfucker

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Yeah, what he said, since I aint got no godd engrish...She bangs she bangs.. Motherfucker
LOL...you found that post I see

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Change the pic to Sam Kinison, now he was a rantin' motherfucker.
R.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.