WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Jason!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sod

Spilly Talker
MrNewbie said:
brokens flame house (feat. MrNewbie)
lmao, it only features you, because your the main target. now please, go back shoveling the useless shit into the forums you call "flames"

G's-up

Postaholic
johnny kuntz said:
how about:

broken is gay

:thumbsup:
*awaits another red square*
SOMEONES GOT A CRUSH!!....AWWW its so cute to see young GAY love......Sorry Johnny dumbass I got bad news .... Broken isnt gay......but its ok ...... I hear you can get a nice male blow up doll to satisfy those anal urges you speak of so often.....given a lot of your posts refer to people being gay......its good to see you finally come out of the closet, your just gonna have to find someone else to poke your penie weenie at........ :( sorry... :mfinger:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
johnny kuntz said:
how about:

broken is gay

:thumbsup:
*awaits another red square*
I am??? hmm perhaps; I just haven't found the right guy yet. Hey Johnny, let me borrow those pink chaps you wore to your senior prom.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, you know Johnny is just a little boy, and we all know that guy isd in to little boys, so the two go hand in hand, in a very scary way. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.