WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Jason

Have you ever noticed that Jason's avatar always looks really mad or sad? Well I think that's because no one ever gives him 'enuf luvin. So I say lets throw Jason a surprise party! Except...we can't let him see this thread or it wouldn't be a surprise anymore! SO lets get together and we'll feel all rig- err... I meant Lets get together and throw Jason a surprise party where we get to pck a member to give Jason 'sum luvin! :D

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i nominate you for the luvins.. since you are suchasweet person trying to throw him a suprise luvin forum get together thang!

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
i think it should be a mass orgy of round lovable people to surround him and keep him warm for a night of frolic and fun! :D of course that could also mean jason will live up to his name and just slice, chop, and sever those big bitches up with his machete or bash em together inside their sleeping bags... if he can lift em... <_<

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Black Flame said:
i think it should be a mass orgy of round lovable people to surround him and keep him warm for a night of frolic and fun! :D of course that could also mean jason will live up to his name and just slice, chop, and sever those big bitches up with his machete or bash em together inside their sleeping bags... if he can lift em... <_<
I think his new wife gives him luvins

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
deus_ex_machina said:
Have you ever noticed that Jason's avatar always looks really mad or sad? Well I think that's because no one ever gives him 'enuf luvin. So I say lets throw Jason a surprise party! Except...we can't let him see this thread or it wouldn't be a surprise anymore! SO lets get together and we'll feel all rig- err... I meant Lets get together and throw Jason a surprise party where we get to pck a member to give Jason 'sum luvin! :D
Yes, no problem on that end of things...

Though, magnolia is my dish on the side too thank you very much...

So I'm well taken care of.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Black Flame said:
Hmm.

Now that's not a half bad id--...