WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Jason..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Sorry man, but what does this mean, and why did you close it?

Banned.

Quote:
alien soup is much better

Oh, and banned.

he asked to be banned - he got it

and he got banned from alien soup for related difficulties

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gumercules said:
he asked to be banned - he got it

and he got banned from alien soup for related difficulties
What are the odds? So I can take him off the ignore list? Is the IP banned or just the user name?

jason handles this kind of fun stuff - but i think it's ip

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Woot

happy days... thanx jason for the wonderful b-day suprise...

(tomorrow my real 21st b-day)

hehe

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
He called us a bunch of shit, and said that Alien Soup was better. So I promptly banned him from BOTH sites. *shrug*

Yeah, also banned 3 accounts with the same IP yesterday (all from the same lame Canadian school), as well as the actual usernames:
Kyle_Is_God
lola
DTA

You can remove the accounts from your ignore list. However you will still see their old posts in threads if you do. ;)

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
That's what I'm here for! I promise, no spiders on your birthday!

_Kitana_ said:
Woot

happy days... thanx jason for the wonderful b-day suprise...

(tomorrow my real 21st b-day)

hehe

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Jason said:
That's what I'm here for! I promise, no spiders on your birthday!
Woot Thanx.....! If there was spiders on my b-day i am going to be to wasted to know it lol...

21 shots baby... WOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!

Jason said:
He called us a bunch of shit, and said that Alien Soup was better. So I promptly banned him from BOTH sites. *shrug*

Yeah, also banned 3 accounts with the same IP yesterday (all from the same lame Canadian school), as well as the actual usernames:
Kyle_Is_God
lola
DTA

You can remove the accounts from your ignore list. However you will still see their old posts in threads if you do. ;)

Oh... i finally got the "alien soup" thing... was like wtf are you talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.