WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was wondering if i can have this account banned and get my egan one back?
im sorry i was being an ass. Im new at all of this stuff so i just did what ever i wanted without consitering the consequences. So if you could take out this account and put my egan one back in i would really appreciate it.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
my personal oppinion, you should be farmed, for 2 weeks to watch you cry and if you stay you should be aloud to stay....a fun little test.

thats fine with me

fumadacheese said:
my personal oppinion, you should be farmed, for 2 weeks to watch you cry and if you stay you should be aloud to stay....a fun little test.
i just want my old acount back

Jung

???
Premium
iamegan said:
i just want my old acount back
This is your old account, the other one was your new one. Why don't you try PMing him though, this wasn't something that needed to be posted in public.

Also, you might want to finally read that FAQ thing that I linked you to a few times.

Closing before train wreck occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.