WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Jeff Weise's animation

Zoso

Zappafied
that is disturbing. how come no one saw that shooting coming? i cant bring fingernail clippers on an airplane but some kid who posts an animation like that doesnt even get looked at. what a world...

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Zoso said:
that is disturbing. how come no one saw that shooting coming? i cant bring fingernail clippers on an airplane but some kid who posts an animation like that doesnt even get looked at. what a world...
well they wont look into it cuz there is SHITLOADS of posts like this on newgrounds.com but its still fucked up what was going through his head.....well besides a bullet

Descent

Hella Constipated
Damn. That's all been done over 3,000 times on Newgrounds.

His was pretty damn uncreative. I've made more creative stuff than that.

I should really get into the Newgrounds scene again...

DIZNUTS

Descent said:
Damn. That's all been done over 3,000 times on Newgrounds.

His was pretty damn uncreative. I've made more creative stuff than that.

I should really get into the Newgrounds scene again...
yea but he did that right before he killed all those students...

tzedek

Original Member
he has a livejournal as well. I dont have a link though

Descent

Hella Constipated
DIZNUTS said:
yea but he did that right before he killed all those students...
Not trying to be an ass here...

They've all done that in some form or another. And his form was pretty crappy at that.

No creativity. You think a guy who can shoot up a school full of students and sneak a gun in could make a non-shit piece of .swf ass.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Descent said:
You think a guy who can shoot up a school full of students and sneak a gun in could make a non-shit piece of .swf ass.
Sneak a gun in? What in the holy fuck are you on about now? He didn't sneak nothing in. He walked in and started shooting. He was WEARING a fucking bullet proof vest and drive a fucking police car.

There was NOTHING subtle in what he did that day. Sneak my ass... Yeah, and the terrorists SNUCK the 747's in.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
UberSkippy said:
Yeah, and the terrorists SNUCK the 747's in.
it doesnt really matter how bad the flash animation was. if it was stick figures with stick guns shooting tiny dots at ppl and then some red on the ground i think that it still would have been disturbing sicne the kid went and killed people.

DIZNUTS

WizardlyFriend said:
it doesnt really matter how bad the flash animation was. if it was stick figures with stick guns shooting tiny dots at ppl and then some red on the ground i think that it still would have been disturbing sicne the kid went and killed people.
thank you :thumbsup: