WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Jessaca Simpson

Mad_At_World

You Can All DIE!!
OMG!!! I HATE JESSICA SIMPSON WITH A PASSION.... i used to think she was okay until that gay ass show newly weds came on.. She's such a fuckin ditz.... I don't know how her husband can fucking stand her. :mfinger: :mfinger:

gumercules

Ultra Mega
all i know is what i've seen in commercials, and yeah.. wow.. what an airhead :eek:

THE_HATER

Flame Bait
jessica simpson is so fuckin hot who cares how ditzy she is a lot of girls are fuckin ditz (not sayin all girls r ditzy).

PrimePigmy

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mad_At_World said:
OMG!!! I HATE JESSICA SIMPSON WITH A PASSION.... i used to think she was okay until that gay ass show newly weds came on.. She's such a fuckin ditz.... I don't know how her husband can fucking stand her. :mfinger: :mfinger:
Well i think her husband gets up in the morning and he starts to get annoyed by lets say 12 o'clock, as the day progresses he gets more annoyed every hour. But then just before he cant really stand her anymore night falls. And he fucks her so hard, he forgets about her annoying personality and her stupidity......this process repeats itself every day....

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
PrimePigmy said:
Well i think her husband gets up in the morning and he starts to get annoyed by lets say 12 o'clock, as the day progresses he gets more annoyed every hour. But then just before he cant really stand her anymore night falls. And he fucks her so hard, he forgets about her annoying personality and her stupidity......this process repeats itself every day....
hahaahahahaha exactly wat i think also!!! i too thought she was not bad before but now, she is worse den a bimbo i feel embarrassed for her!!! hhaaahaah!!! nick probably thinks,"i dont have the most intelligent wife but she is hot enough to sell us both!"

Mad_At_World

You Can All DIE!!
paintmepurple said:
hahaahahahaha exactly wat i think also!!! i too thought she was not bad before but now, she is worse den a bimbo i feel embarrassed for her!!! hhaaahaah!!! nick probably thinks,"i dont have the most intelligent wife but she is hot enough to sell us both!"
you could be right.... but she is fukin hot... but she is worse than anna nicole....

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mad_At_World said:
you could be right.... but she is fukin hot... but she is worse than anna nicole....
i am straight and all but yea she is hot... gorgeous really but her personality throws me off... and yea probably worse den anna nicole smith lol!!

Mad_At_World

You Can All DIE!!
paintmepurple said:
i am straight and all but yea she is hot... gorgeous really but her personality throws me off... and yea probably worse den anna nicole smith lol!!
yeah, anna nicole used to be hot but then she got fat.... whats with all the hot people being ditzy..... just about every hot girl i know is ditzy as hell, but not as bad as those two

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
anna nicole lost like 75lb the lookin better

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
youknowthedeal said:
anna nicole lost like 75lb the lookin better
yea she looks way soo much better... i was shoked wen i found out about it... :thumbsup: for her!!

Mad_At_World

You Can All DIE!!
paintmepurple said:
yea she looks way soo much better... i was shoked wen i found out about it... :thumbsup: for her!!
they can both die for all i care :mfinger: :mfinger:

Mad_At_World said:
It's pretty easy to see how her husband stands her. On the bed in the doggie style position or any other for that matter. She's dumb and hot as fuck! Any man has got to love that. :thumbsup:

rogue

Banned - What an Asshat!
(Anna Nicole)she's startin to look sick. i saw here in an interview, and man, she doesn't look anything like herself. Even her boobs look smaller. lol like they could be. hehe

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mad_At_World said:
they can both die for all i care :mfinger: :mfinger:
who asked you?? i was not replying to ur quote... ur probably blind or haf some vision problems! cuz i dont care what the fuck u think....

gumercules

Ultra Mega
anna nicole's new contract with E! included losing a bunch of weight

Sod

Spilly Talker
frankly, she could e as ditzy as she wanted to in my house, and hopefully even ditzier in bed, i wouldn't kick her out of bed for a fart i can tell you that!