WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Headlines Jessica Lunsford

9 yr. old Jessica Lunsford was found late last night. They havent revealed any details on the murder but an arrest was made in Georgia. The 46 yr. old suspect has a history of sexual offenses dating back to the late 70's. 24 total arrests to be exact.

It shouldnt be a surprise to anyone when they reveal she was molested.

I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to Jessicas family. I would like also to offer my prayers and deepest condolences for the anguish they will live with for the remainder of their lives. I would wish for them to know that my heart is breaking for them. They will never watch their beautiful young girl grow into a woman and realize her life.

Im sorry for that.

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
yea there is a lot more shit goin on in the world.....i think i read about 10-12 get murdered in cold blood in the last week..