WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Jesus Christ

1
0
0
#1
I know this will get deleted. I know I will be flamed. I know this won't probaly help anyone, but I can try.

I can see this forum is just about anger...Anger can drift if you let it. No matter how horrible the situation, God will keep you close. Days seem to get worse, but they will better inside.

I give you a few words of encouragement before I get banned. =P

Romans 10:5-12

For moses wrote that the law's way of making a person right with God is obeying all his commands. But getting right with God through the means of faith says "You don't need to go to Heaven" (to find Christ to come down and help you). And it says, "You don't need to go to the place of the dead" (To find Christ and ressurect you). Salvation from faith in Christ--the message we preach--is already easy within reach. In fact, the scriptures say "The message is close at hand; it is on your lips and written on your hearts"

For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God rose him from the dead, then you will be saved for eternity. For it is believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and saying that you are saved with your mouth.

As the scriptures tell us "Anyone who believes in him will not be dissapointed"
 

gumercules

Ultra Mega
996
13
182
#2
you're not going to be banned for quoting scripture. in fact, keep it up if you want... people might not like it but that's their problem
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#3
Can I say this. You people want everyone to respect your views and beliefs right. You don't want them to stare at you when you walk down the street in your black baggy pants, periced body parts, blue hair and judge you by your music.

Yet when someone comes in here and is a Christain openly speaks about what they believe in, you flame them, call them names and disrespect them. Now think on this for awhile about who is being the bigger hypocrite .

here a quote many of you people use from the bible... "Judge first yourself before you judge you neighbor."

(ok im not sure thats how the quote goes, its something like that...)

Talking about FREEDOM of EXPRESSION. You can openly speak out against relgion, but as soon as a relgion person speaks. You tell them to shut the fuck up.

I found a forum that allows freedom of expression....
Remember that....

Thus I am reopening this thread. You can disagree and debate it, but like the writing forum. It will be done with Respect.
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#4
This is a respectable thread, as long as For_Starters doesn't come in here. He will purposely flame someone just to be idiotic. Let's hope that doesn't happen.
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,740
2,426
487
#5
Machinehead said:
I know this will get deleted.
That's a lie.


I know I will be flamed.
Another lie. Flaming is only allowed in Bait&Tackle.


I can see this forum is just about anger...
Another lie. We do have some upbeat threads and forums (writers block for instance).


I give you a few words of encouragement before I get banned.
Another lie. This message alone will not be reason for you to be banned.


I leave this advice for you, Leviticus 19:11 You shall not steal; you shall not deal falsely; you shall not lie to one another.
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#6
Trust me and everyone else that have said: You won't get banned for a message like this. There is nothing wrong with this post, it has a point, therefore it is a legitimate post.
 
1,102
2
202
#7
_Kitana_ said:
Can I say this. You people want everyone to respect your views and beliefs right. You don't want them to stare at you when you walk down the street in your black baggy pants, periced body parts, blue hair and judge you by your music.

Yet when someone comes in here and is a Christain openly speaks about what they believe in, you flame them, call them names and disrespect them. Now think on this for awhile about who is being the bigger hypocrite .

here a quote many of you people use from the bible... "Judge first yourself before you judge you neighbor."

(ok im not sure thats how the quote goes, its something like that...)

Talking about FREEDOM of EXPRESSION. You can openly speak out against relgion, but as soon as a relgion person speaks. You tell them to shut the fuck up.



Remember that....

Thus I am reopening this thread. You can disagree and debate it, but like the writing forum. It will be done with Respect.


WTF! YOU PEOPLE??? Okay, you're a mod here, now - right? And you treat the people on your (yes, I know it's Jason's, but any Mod worth their weight takes pride/ownership) board like second class citizens? I know I'm playing devils advocate here - I could give two shits if half the people here left this evening, but still..

As for posting something about religion getting one booted - umm.. check the chit chat section, and debates area - lots of religion talk. We can be nice and respectful with each other.

Peace.

BA
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#9
The Bible is the best work of fiction to date. It's like a Chappell quote. Yeah, you get tired of hearing it, but it funny as hell..


Preach! ZzZzZzZzz
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#10
My dear, deranged, misguided shit..um...machinehead, I see you have faith the so-called lord(no capital "l"), but do you have so much faith that you can send that thig you wrote there to the priestess of the church of satan, along with your address? do you think that the allmighty lord will protect you against these people with "scourged" minds...say yes, and you will be pretty disappointed, say no, and you are smart, as a christian just said the lord can't protect him...now, you're probably gonna give me the "the lord acts in mysterious ways"-crap...well, that is just a way for you people to get away with something the gay-lord can't do...so, have fun...
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#11
badassmtbiker said:
WTF! YOU PEOPLE??? Okay, you're a mod here, now - right? And you treat the people on your (yes, I know it's Jason's, but any Mod worth their weight takes pride/ownership) board like second class citizens? I know I'm playing devils advocate here - I could give two shits if half the people here left this evening, but still..

As for posting something about religion getting one booted - umm.. check the chit chat section, and debates area - lots of religion talk. We can be nice and respectful with each other.

Peace.

BA
It was directed at the people who posted in this thread before it was reopened. "You PEOPLE" Was talking to the ones who flat out flamed this message. I think before you rip apart a post of mine you should get your facts straight. Go read it in the boneyard and you will know what I am talking about.




Chris said:
My dear, deranged, misguided shit..um...machinehead, I see you have faith the so-called lord(no capital "l"), but do you have so much faith that you can send that thig you wrote there to the priestess of the church of satan, along with your address? do you think that the allmighty lord will protect you against these people with "scourged" minds...say yes, and you will be pretty disappointed, say no, and you are smart, as a christian just said the lord can't protect him...now, you're probably gonna give me the "the lord acts in mysterious ways"-crap...well, that is just a way for you people to get away with something the gay-lord can't do...so, have fun...
Well in all realitly, the bible never said that God was going to keep us safe on earth.It also never claims nothing bad will happen to us.... IT does however claim that if we put our heart and faith into god that in the end we will be saved. Whatever and however you want to believe that is up to you. IF you want to believe it at all. Its like trusting that the bridge you are driving across will support ya. You can see the bridge so it's easier for you to trust it, you can not see the Lord so it's harder for you understand and trust. Thats what having faith is all about. What fool would believe that because they have put faith in God that he going to protect them from stupidity... God did give us free choice you know.
 
1,102
2
202
#12
_Kitana_ said:
It was directed at the people who posted in this thread before it was reopened. "You PEOPLE" Was talking to the ones who flat out flamed this message. I think before you rip apart a post of mine you should get your facts straight. Go read it in the boneyard and you will know what I am talking about.

I possibly might have known that if I didn't have to search hell and back to find where you drop things. And I'll rip apart any post of yours that I see fit.





_Kitana_ said:
Well in all realitly, the bibile
bibile? must be Italian. Why do I still read your posts?
 
11,055
399
382
#14
Dave666 said:
Satan is god not jesus he was a fucking carpenter and a shitty one at that
you're wrong...

i'm god, i'm jesus, i'm satan...

yes, i have been called all three
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#15
Machinehead said:
I know this will get deleted. I know I will be flamed. I know this won't probaly help anyone, but I can try.

I can see this forum is just about anger...Anger can drift if you let it. No matter how horrible the situation, God will keep you close. Days seem to get worse, but they will better inside.

I give you a few words of encouragement before I get banned. =P

Romans 10:5-12

For moses wrote that the law's way of making a person right with God is obeying all his commands. But getting right with God through the means of faith says "You don't need to go to Heaven" (to find Christ to come down and help you). And it says, "You don't need to go to the place of the dead" (To find Christ and ressurect you). Salvation from faith in Christ--the message we preach--is already easy within reach. In fact, the scriptures say "The message is close at hand; it is on your lips and written on your hearts"

For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God rose him from the dead, then you will be saved for eternity. For it is believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and saying that you are saved with your mouth.

As the scriptures tell us "Anyone who believes in him will not be dissapointed"
FINALLY! I'm no longer alone! Thank you. :D
 
11,055
399
382
#17
magnolia said:
BLASPHAMY!
it's true... people have called me god, satan, and jesus.

i'm not one to flame religion... i respect what people believe... even if i don't agree with them.
 
#18
Hey, it's you religion, do your thing, but it really isn't right for everyone.

I respect Jesus' teachings, but a lot of his followers irk me. Your religion is very badly represented by a lot of people. Rev. Fred Phelps comes to mind, with such wisdom as "God Hates Fags" and "Thank God for 9/11" "Planes Crash, God Laughs".

But one has to keep in mind that that doesn't represent all.

I think most of this forum is actually mock anger and people being goofy. But I haven't been here that long.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#19
Machinehead said:
I know this will get deleted. I know I will be flamed. I know this won't probaly help anyone, but I can try.

I can see this forum is just about anger...Anger can drift if you let it. No matter how horrible the situation, God will keep you close. Days seem to get worse, but they will better inside.

I give you a few words of encouragement before I get banned. =P

Romans 10:5-12

For moses wrote that the law's way of making a person right with God is obeying all his commands. But getting right with God through the means of faith says "You don't need to go to Heaven" (to find Christ to come down and help you). And it says, "You don't need to go to the place of the dead" (To find Christ and ressurect you). Salvation from faith in Christ--the message we preach--is already easy within reach. In fact, the scriptures say "The message is close at hand; it is on your lips and written on your hearts"

For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God rose him from the dead, then you will be saved for eternity. For it is believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and saying that you are saved with your mouth.

As the scriptures tell us "Anyone who believes in him will not be dissapointed"

Oh ya?

Ezekiel 25:17: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the Valley of Darkness; for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And, I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And, you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#20
Unforgiven said:
it's true... people have called me god, satan, and jesus.

i'm not one to flame religion... i respect what people believe... even if i don't agree with them.

I actually saw an interviw with Charles Manson who said that same thing. sept he looked all crazy and bugeyed when he said it.