Jesus Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unforgiven

That Guy
11,086
702
562
I'm gone for a few days, and when I log back on, the first topic I see is entitled "Hi fags." The first post in that topis is "hi fuckers."

Glad to see this place hasn't lost its touch.

By the way, what the fuck is with the star things under people's names?
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
4
0
Stars are ranks.

And welcome back, I read some of your posts and they're pretty awesome. :thumbsup:

I'm kinda new here by the way.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
Unforgiven said:
I'm gone for a few days, and when I log back on, the first topic I see is entitled "Hi fags." The first post in that topis is "hi fuckers."

Glad to see this place hasn't lost its touch.

By the way, what the fuck is with the star things under people's names?
they show the amount of your greatness(ranks) and yes WTF.com didn't lose its touch.....johnny K teaches em young :thumbsup:
 

Awaken

God
5,711
1,194
257
Unforgiven said:
I'm gone for a few days, and when I log back on, the first topic I see is entitled "Hi fags." The first post in that topis is "hi fuckers."

Glad to see this place hasn't lost its touch.

By the way, what the fuck is with the star things under people's names?
Fuck, I go away for a few hours, and when I come back, the first thread I see is titled "Jesus Christ" and it's talking about the fucking newbs.

rofl. :thumbsup:
 

dgamer

Flame Bait
8
0
0
Unforgiven said:
I'm gone for a few days, and when I log back on, the first topic I see is entitled "Hi fags." The first post in that topis is "hi fuckers."

err my bad, sorry. :thumbsup:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
Awaken said:
Fuck, I go away for a few hours, and when I come back, the first thread I see is titled "Jesus Christ" and it's talking about the fucking newbs.

rofl. :thumbsup:
LMAO :thumbsup:
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
25
132
Hey, Unforgiven! Nice to see your back, long time no see around the WTF quarters.
PS don't know what the fuck those star things do.. :rolleyes:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
Hi Un! Missed ya kiddo! The stars are how many mods you have slept with for the purposes of rep and rank.

LMAO
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
dustinzgirl said:
Hi Un! Missed ya kiddo! The stars are how many mods you have slept with for the purposes of rep and rank.

LMAO
wow DG i never knew i slept with you for my rank.....how fucked up was i?


note to self: drink less moonshine
 

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
17,294
7,909
637
DIZNUTS said:
they show the amount of your greatness(ranks) and yes WTF.com didn't lose its touch.....johnny K teaches em young :thumbsup:
And you forgot. The ones who get the most pussy have medals.
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
63
112
Awaken said:
Fuck, I go away for a few hours, gets raped and when I come back, the first thread I see is titled "Awaken's life in a site" and it's talking about me.

rofl. :thumbsup:
I guess you forgot to mention that your father fucked you too much in the anal so you even started bleeding, I guess that is how you wanted it after all. That cup of tea with a little extra sperm is at the table in the living room :mfinger: .. Oh i forgot you dont got a fucking living room, its called the rape room where you and ur dad gets a little get together. :mfinger:
 

Unforgiven

That Guy
11,086
702
562
Awaken said:
Fuck, I go away for a few hours, and when I come back, the first thread I see is titled "Jesus Christ" and it's talking about the fucking newbs.

rofl. :thumbsup:

ROFLMAOCOPTOR!!!!

You are a funny guy.
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
4
0
MrNewbie said:
I guess you forgot to mention that your father fucked you too much in the anal so you even started bleeding, I guess that is how you wanted it after all. That cup of tea with a little extra sperm is at the table in the living room :mfinger: .. Oh i forgot you dont got a fucking living room, its called the rape room where you and ur dad gets a little get together. :mfinger:

That was the most random spew of idiotic bullshit ever on these forums. Do us all a favor and strangle yourself. :mfinger:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
A bubbly thigh said:
That was the most random spew of idiotic bullshit ever on these forums. Do us all a favor and strangle yourself. :mfinger:
can i help? i'll get the lettuce
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
Unforgiven said:
Right behind you.

Either that, or on a slice of toast being sold on e-bay.

Whatever works.
LMAO, you are one funny ass dude :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.