WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Jesus Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gone for a few days, and when I log back on, the first topic I see is entitled "Hi fags." The first post in that topis is "hi fuckers."

Glad to see this place hasn't lost its touch.

By the way, what the fuck is with the star things under people's names?

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Stars are ranks.

And welcome back, I read some of your posts and they're pretty awesome. :thumbsup:

I'm kinda new here by the way.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Unforgiven said:
I'm gone for a few days, and when I log back on, the first topic I see is entitled "Hi fags." The first post in that topis is "hi fuckers."

they show the amount of your greatness(ranks) and yes WTF.com didn't lose its touch.....johnny K teaches em young :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

hold up....where is Jesus?!?!?!?!?

Unforgiven said:

Fuck, I go away for a few hours, and when I come back, the first thread I see is titled "Jesus Christ" and it's talking about the fucking newbs.

rofl. :thumbsup:

dgamer

Flame Bait
Unforgiven said:
err my bad, sorry. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Awaken said:
Fuck, I go away for a few hours, and when I come back, the first thread I see is titled "Jesus Christ" and it's talking about the fucking newbs.

LMAO :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Hey, Unforgiven! Nice to see your back, long time no see around the WTF quarters.
PS don't know what the fuck those star things do.. :rolleyes:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hi Un! Missed ya kiddo! The stars are how many mods you have slept with for the purposes of rep and rank.

LMAO

DIZNUTS

dustinzgirl said:
Hi Un! Missed ya kiddo! The stars are how many mods you have slept with for the purposes of rep and rank.

LMAO
wow DG i never knew i slept with you for my rank.....how fucked up was i?

note to self: drink less moonshine

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DIZNUTS said:
they show the amount of your greatness(ranks) and yes WTF.com didn't lose its touch.....johnny K teaches em young :thumbsup:
And you forgot. The ones who get the most pussy have medals.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Awaken said:
Fuck, I go away for a few hours, gets raped and when I come back, the first thread I see is titled "Awaken's life in a site" and it's talking about me.

I guess you forgot to mention that your father fucked you too much in the anal so you even started bleeding, I guess that is how you wanted it after all. That cup of tea with a little extra sperm is at the table in the living room :mfinger: .. Oh i forgot you dont got a fucking living room, its called the rape room where you and ur dad gets a little get together. :mfinger:

Awaken said:

ROFLMAOCOPTOR!!!!

You are a funny guy.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
MrNewbie said:
I guess you forgot to mention that your father fucked you too much in the anal so you even started bleeding, I guess that is how you wanted it after all. That cup of tea with a little extra sperm is at the table in the living room :mfinger: .. Oh i forgot you dont got a fucking living room, its called the rape room where you and ur dad gets a little get together. :mfinger:
That was the most random spew of idiotic bullshit ever on these forums. Do us all a favor and strangle yourself. :mfinger:

DIZNUTS said:
Right behind you.

Either that, or on a slice of toast being sold on e-bay.

Whatever works.

DIZNUTS

A bubbly thigh said:
That was the most random spew of idiotic bullshit ever on these forums. Do us all a favor and strangle yourself. :mfinger:
can i help? i'll get the lettuce

DIZNUTS

Unforgiven said:
Right behind you.

Either that, or on a slice of toast being sold on e-bay.

Whatever works.
LMAO, you are one funny ass dude :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
DIZNUTS said:
Last I heard he was in Tijuana doing body shots with Johnny K's mom.

Welcome back, Unforgiven! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.