WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Jesus is magic.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sarah Silverman's movie Jesus is magic comes out next week and goes on a limited theater release until 12/18.. kind of one or two shows per town and if you're anywhere like tennessee forget it..
if you don't know, she is not only the hottest thing since anything but also the funniest person alive.
IMO. :)

trailer

website

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
Isn't she married to Jimmie Kimmel? Saw her on the roast of Pam Anderson, that was fuckin hilarious.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
tw33k said:
Isn't she married to Jimmie Kimmel? Saw her on the roast of Pam Anderson, that was fuckin hilarious.
best roast i've seen.. easily..

kimmel is her bf.. :mad:

my favorite sarah silverman story..

Ten years ago, when Silverman had recently moved to Los Angeles, she decided to try something conceptual in her standup routine. She took a pair of khaki pants, dabbed a tiny bit of red paint in the crotch, and wore them to a gig at a club called Largo. After telling jokes for five minutes, she started roaming around the stage, admonishing herself aloud for not using it to better advantage. She did a somersault, and heard a slight, mortified intake of breath. “I just thought it would be an experiment, interesting because the audience would think it was funny and also be dying for me,” Silverman says. “Then I went back and did five more minutes of jokes, to see how it changed the room, how it was this elephant in the room.” At the end of the set, she allowed herself to notice the stain, and said, wincing, “Did you guys—you, you must think that I have my period and you’re probably dying for me. Of course you did. Why wouldn’t you? No.” She paused and said, as if to reassure, “I had anal sex for the first time tonight.”

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/articles/051024fa_fact

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
That's why I love the interwebnets. :happysad: