WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Jesus thinks you all suck!

Butcher

Fresh Meat
Yeah, thats what he said to me last night in my dream: "People on wtf.com sucks!"
Wow that was one awesome experience, hope that could happen again.. hehe...
I'm just new here, and I tried to make you welcome me here! :woot:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
So, really, you suck now too.
Ha! on you.

:rolleyes:

Welcome, read the rules.
Have a nice short stay.

cvt

Fresh Meat
there are poor ppl

there are poor ppl in the world who rely solely on our blessed lord jesus x, and you go and tell them that jesus thinks they "suck."

are you where you want to be when the jesus bitch comes back?

Did he specify as to how we suck? Was it suck in general, or suck balls? Hmmm... that's the question here.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
welcome... you are presently ranked just under the sweaty fromunda filth on my taint after I workout...

thank you and good night..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Butcher said:
Validate? with piss? :confused:
this is a pissing contest. i usually greet 1st dayers with 'welcome to the pissing contest'. but this guy needs to validate his existance with piss.

same same.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Jesus tells me lots of things too. But he also told me not to share them with anybody or say anything because people might try to stop me from doing what he tells me and that would just ruin is plan.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
funny, jesus is my dad (really, he is) and he never mentioned you. but he did tell me to smite anyone using his name without signing the proper forms (yes, jesus is a beaurocrat) so... don't make me smite you.

sign here:

Until then, fuck off and enjoy your stay at WTF