WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Jewish circumcision

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Rabbi got banned from circumcisions... you'll never guess why...
msnbc article said:
Under Jewish law, a mohel — someone who performs circumcisions — draws blood from the circumcision wound. Most mohels do it by hand with a suction device, but Fischer uses a practice rare outside strict Orthodox groups where he uses his mouth to draw blood after cutting the foreskin
and with this sacred holy act he transmitted herpes to 3 infants

another reason I'm glad my family isn't Jewish....

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DanGeo23 said:

I'm trying to be open-minded, and sensitive to other faiths; but the sucking the blood with your mouth thing is just unsavory.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Damn!?! WTF??? I moved out a of predominately Catholic south Louisiana to a part of California with a large Jewish community. I just can't get away from the peda-asses. With my luck, even if I moved to Tibet or Turkey, I'd have Micheal Jackson as my next door neighbor. Glad I don't have kids to worry about yet.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Aren't Rabbis supposed to be holy men? How on Earth did this one get herpes, then? Sounds like he's been using his mouth for more than sucking blood...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
This whole thing is just plainly fuckin nasty. Complete Jews are some fucked up people, that just ain't right. Even the Jewish law of drawing blood after the circumcision.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
DanGeo23 said:

... I don´t even know where to begin with this. I think the thread could have been closed and stickied without any responses and just left to bask in the glory that was It.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Woodreaux said:
Damn!?! WTF??? I moved out a of predominately Catholic south Louisiana to a part of California with a large Jewish community. I just can't get away from the peda-asses. With my luck, even if I moved to Tibet or Turkey, I'd have Micheal Jackson as my next door neighbor. Glad I don't have kids to worry about yet.
Ignorant, bigots rule! Anyone with me on this?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
See, now everyone is getting all down on the Catholic priests and Michael jackson. There was a perfectly rational explaination all along.

They were studying to become Rabbis.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Rabbis are allowed to have sex, so him having herpes is allowed.

But holy crap... poor little kids...

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Am I misreading your response, Skitch? Or are you suggesting I'm an ignorant bigot?

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
WTF? Am I supposed to be more sensitive toward the pedaphile community now? I gave up racism, sexism, nationalsim, and even learned a small degree of tollerance for religion, but I didn't know hating child-molesterers constituted bigotry.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Woodreaux said:
WTF? Am I supposed to be more sensitive toward the pedaphile community now? I gave up racism, sexism, nationalsim, and even learned a small degree of tollerance for religion, but I didn't know hating child-molesterers constituted bigotry.
Apparently skich is Reeeeealy liberal.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
ferengi74656 said:
Aren't Rabbis supposed to be holy men? How on Earth did this one get herpes, then? Sounds like he's been using his mouth for more than sucking blood...

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How common is herpes? [/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]About 50 percent to 80 percent of the adult population in the United States has oral herpes. [/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Most people contract oral herpes when they are children by receiving a kiss from a friend or relative. [/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]About one in five adults in the United States has genital herpes, however as many as 90 percent are unaware that they have the virus.[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Anyone who is sexually active can contract genital herpes. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How can a person get genital herpes? [/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Any person who is sexually active can get genital herpes. [/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Herpes is transmitted through direct skin-to-skin contact. This occurs when a contagious area comes into contact with a mucous membrane, primarily the mouth and genitals. [/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Most skin on the body is too thick for the virus to go through. [/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] If a person with oral herpes performs oral sex, it is possible for the partner to get genital herpes. [/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] If a person with genital herpes has sex, it is possible for his or her partner to get genital herpes. [/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Herpes can be transmitted when there are no symptoms present. [/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] There are several days throughout the year (called asymptomatic reactivation, asymptomatic shedding or subclinical shedding) when a person can be contagious without having a symptom. [/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] There are no documented cases of a person getting genital herpes from an inanimate object such as a toilet seat, bathtub or towel. Herpes is a very fragile virus and does not live long on surfaces.[/font]
Yep ladies and gents, even BJ's or muffdivin can result in Geital Herpes. Without any prior [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]symptoms from either partner, not even a cold sore.
Sweet huh?
[/font]

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
awe.. why you gotta call it "oral sex" ... it was a traditional blessed religious event... that doesn't mean he is a gay pedophile... we need more understanding of other cultures..

police officer "so.. about how many lil boys dicks have you sucked... uhhh I mean.. how many circumcisions have you given... "

**difficulty with typed sarcasm... *

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate knowing the facts of something like this. I am sure they will pop-up in my mind while I am with a girl. :(

I should say thank you Broken. You fucked my sexual life up. :mad: