WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Jimmystager thinks WTF.com "sucks ass"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
5
38
#1
(15:01:57) me: man wtf is really cranking lately
(15:02:07) jimmystager: Cranking?
(15:02:12) jimmystager: I think it sucks ass.
(15:02:17) me: then leave bitch
(15:02:25) jimmystager: No,
(15:02:28) me: yep
(15:02:29) jimmystager: I can't do that.
(15:02:33) me: yep
(15:02:36) me: im going to go post that
(15:02:46) me: and hopefully you will get banned
(15:02:48) jimmystager: Dude, I don't want to leave.
(15:02:52) jimmystager: You know why?
(15:02:56) jimmystager: The users make the forum.
(15:03:01) me: uh huh
(15:03:07) jimmystager: I've gotta get all the old hats back.
(15:03:10) jimmystager: I got JamesP back.
(15:03:11) me: nope
(15:03:14) me: so what
(15:03:24) me: nobody even knows or cares about that guy
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#2
tzedek said:
(15:01:57) me: man wtf is really cranking lately
(15:02:07) jimmystager: Cranking?
(15:02:12) jimmystager: I think it sucks ass.
(15:02:17) me: then leave bitch
(15:02:25) jimmystager: No,
(15:02:28) me: yep
(15:02:29) jimmystager: I can't do that.
(15:02:33) me: yep
(15:02:36) me: im going to go post that
(15:02:46) me: and hopefully you will get banned
(15:02:48) jimmystager: Dude, I don't want to leave.
(15:02:52) jimmystager: You know why?
(15:02:56) jimmystager: The users make the forum.
(15:03:01) me: uh huh
(15:03:07) jimmystager: I've gotta get all the old hats back.
(15:03:10) jimmystager: I got JamesP back.
(15:03:11) me: nope
(15:03:14) me: so what
(15:03:24) me: nobody even knows or cares about that guy
i don't know him and i dont care :cool:
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#3
tzedek said:
(15:01:57) me: man wtf is really cranking lately
(15:02:07) jimmystager: Cranking?
(15:02:12) jimmystager: I think it sucks ass.
(15:02:17) me: then leave bitch
(15:02:25) jimmystager: No,
(15:02:28) me: yep
(15:02:29) jimmystager: I can't do that.
(15:02:33) me: yep
(15:02:36) me: im going to go post that
(15:02:46) me: and hopefully you will get banned
(15:02:48) jimmystager: Dude, I don't want to leave.
(15:02:52) jimmystager: You know why?
(15:02:56) jimmystager: The users make the forum.
(15:03:01) me: uh huh
(15:03:07) jimmystager: I've gotta get all the old hats back.
(15:03:10) jimmystager: I got JamesP back.
(15:03:11) me: nope
(15:03:14) me: so what
(15:03:24) me: nobody even knows or cares about that guy
Who the hell is Jimmystager?
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#5
<|Tzedek|> (14:55:34) jimmystager: Dude, Junglizm's so fucking ignorant :-/.
<|Tzedek|> (14:55:42) me: so are you
<|Tzedek|> (14:56:07) jimmystager: No, not really...I just sound like that online, I don't know why.
<|Tzedek|> (14:56:12) me: lol
<|Tzedek|> (14:56:13) jimmystager: In real life, I sound different.
<|Tzedek|> (14:56:17) jimmystager: *Shrugs*
<|Tzedek|> (14:56:17) me: ok
<Junglizm> lol
<|Tzedek|> pretty much
<Junglizm> A 15 year old called me ignorant. I'm so hurt.


Hahahahahaha :thumbsup:
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#7
:rolleyes:

You truncated about 50% of the shit out of those AIM logs. If I had them on my machine, I'd post them in their entirety.

Not only did I go more in depth on how to fix WTF.COM's shitty user issue, but I also explained why I thought Junglizm was ignorant...And he's not about everything. Just about that 4Chan crap.

You can post this all you want, I don't really give a fuck. In the future, if you're going to stir up shit, don't mess with what people said like Fox News would.

Oh and by the way - considering that I feel that WTF has been sucking since Summer '04 ended, and how I keep coming back, I think that says a lot about my devotion.

I actually care about making the forum great.
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,729
4,262
387
#8
Descent said:
:rolleyes:

You truncated about 50% of the shit out of those AIM logs. If I had them on my machine, I'd post them in their entirety.

Not only did I go more in depth on how to fix WTF.COM's shitty user issue, but I also explained why I thought Junglizm was ignorant...And he's not about everything. Just about that 4Chan crap.

You can post this all you want, I don't really give a fuck. In the future, if you're going to stir up shit, don't mess with what people said like Fox News would.
I would like to point out that you calling Jung ignorant is about like Kathy Lee Gifford calling Kelly Rippa an ugly whore.
 

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
315
0
0
#9
If you didn't care, you wouldn't of posted comments against it. :bomb:
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#10
BWM said:
I would like to point out that you calling Jung ignorant is about like Kathy Lee Gifford calling Kelly Rippa an ugly whore.
Naw, I'm not ignorant in real life. I just act like an asshole on forums like this. On the so called "Big Family" forums like Digital Addiction, I don't act like a dick.
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,729
4,262
387
#12
Descent said:
Naw, I'm not ignorant in real life. I just act like an asshole on forums like this. On the so called "Big Family" forums like Digital Addiction, I don't act like a dick.
I never said you act like a dick. But, if there is even the slightest tinge of truth in any of your opinions posts, you are indeed ignorant.
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#14
DIZNUTS said:
i don't know him and i dont care :cool:
hey i know jamesp....he's awso.....awwww fuck it..........id have to agree with descent though, you guys probably are just editing those AIM transcripts to suit your own need to flam people......if you're going to attempt to fuck someone up, at least do it well.......:thumbsup:
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#15
I hate the FCC said:
How do you propose that we fix the shitty user issue?
to be completely honest, i dont think there is such a way...i mean come on, there is an almost endless supply of morons on the net.
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
5
38
#16
jamesp said:
hey i know jamesp....he's awso.....awwww fuck it..........id have to agree with descent though, you guys probably are just editing those AIM transcripts to suit your own need to flam people......if you're going to attempt to fuck someone up, at least do it well.......:thumbsup:
not quite. what is ther has not been edited. He claims that becuase I didnt post the entire conversation, I am cheating him somehow. The rest of the conversation was about him wanting to watch Kitana have sex, and about how I dont date ugly girls. I didnt think that part of the conversation was relevant to this.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#17
FCC said:
How do you propose that we fix the shitty user issue?
Gradually get back the old users who kicked ass via email, instant messaging, etc.

Do the worst of the best users first, then the best of the best users last.

Also, getting the admins to send them emails saying "We miss you!" with testimonials could hopefully work wonders.
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#18
tzedek said:
not quite. what is ther has not been edited. He claims that becuase I didnt post the entire conversation, I am cheating him somehow. The rest of the conversation was about him wanting to watch Kitana have sex, and about how I dont date ugly girls. I didnt think that part of the conversation was relevant to this.
i dont know, i was just expressing my views on what probably happened.....
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#19
Descent said:
Not only did I go more in depth on how to fix WTF.COM's shitty user issue, but I also explained why I thought Junglizm was ignorant...And he's not about everything. Just about that 4Chan crap.
Clearly I'm ignorant because my opinion differs from yours. :rolleyes:

4Chan isn't some-super-awesome-exclusive thing that only some people get. It's just a fucking forum filled with teens who spam images, most of which aren't even original content. And the fucking hentai and furry shit is more than enough to keep me away from the occasional humor to be found there. I'd sooner read Fark.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#20
Tzedek said:
not quite. what is ther has not been edited. He claims that becuase I didnt post the entire conversation, I am cheating him somehow. The rest of the conversation was about him wanting to watch Kitana have sex, and about how I dont date ugly girls. I didnt think that part of the conversation was relevant to this.
Once AGAIN you truncated what I said!

First off, I was talking about getting Morelos back, and then we went on the topic of why he wouldn't come back because of Kitana.

Then, I brought up the point that she posts maybe five posts in two weeks, and she hasn't been back yet because of this:

#WTF.COM IRC said:
<_Kitana_>Personally I can't wait to fuck his brains out LOL.
I said:

Me said:
I'd pay to see that.
You said, "Ewww! No!"

I went on to talk about her breast size, etc. and that was the reason why.

Proceeding that, we got into the whole "I wouldn't date a chick I loved if she was ugly" issue, which is what your beliefs are. Thanks for adhering to the MTV teenage stereotype!

Post more bullshit if you want.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.