WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Jive It

madnewf

The Bitch From The Rock
Here's Another Game To Amuse and Confuse You Mofos.
Jive it up, just add a sentence to the jive..

"It's off the hizzle, fo shizzle mah nizzle"
(It's off the hook, for sure my *****)

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
It'll fuzzle yzzle suzzle azzle!
(it'll fuck your smart ass)

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
"Yo ho; One time just hit the berries." < White guy voice> " Excuse me dear that police officer would like us to pull over"

***** please! Aint that some shit!?!

Friends, countrymen. I'm upset due to socio-economic environment I'm living in, which is designed to keep me poor and uneducated whilst rich, caucasian men earn billions off the sweat of my brethren. Further, I find it despicable that I can ascertain neither affordable housing, nor transportation.

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
badassmtbiker said:
***** please! Aint that some shit!?!

Friends, countrymen. I'm upset due to socio-economic environment I'm leaving in, which is designed to keep me poor and uneducated whilst rich, caucasian men earn billions off the sweat of my brethren. Further, I find it despicable that I can ascertain neither affordable housing, nor transportation.
Damn thats a good one.

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
I'm gonna try one like that guys.

Yo wazzup G, hows it happenin? Step down *****! Get yo dawgs down we'll chill at da crib yo!

Hello, how has life been treating you? Darn that's terrible he really did that? Why don't you come along to my humble home with a few of your companions; while there we may discuss current events in our area while smoking massive amounts of marijuana.

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
Ho, lets go kick it up in da hood with some of my *****s who know the down low.

Hey darling, lets go party in my friends house with him and some of his other friends who know what the news is in iraq, afghanistan and the U.S.A