WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Job help

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
I need help with figuring if i should keep my job.

I sweep hair. 4 days a week,under the table, 10 dollars a day, 30-45 minutes a day, but some of the women that cut the hair are complete bitches!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
$10 is not pretty good money... if you're old enough, look in to getting a real job (where you get paid by the hour, not a flat $10 sum). Sure, if you could actually work for more than 30-45 minutes, it'd be a gravy train, but as it is I'd say ditch it. Or, keep it and get a different job as well.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
seeing as im only 14, and there are no other job opertunities, i think ill look for others, but keep the one im at.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Well, I had a job when I was 14 (I'm 15 now)...

The good part about your current job is that you can use it on a resume. List it as former employment, and ask your manager/boss if he/she can provide a reference.

:thumbsup: Good luck.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Zickddot said:
I need help with figuring if i should keep my job.

I sweep hair. 4 days a week,under the table, 10 dollars a day, 30-45 minutes a day, but some of the women that cut the hair are complete bitches!
Don't be a GRUNT BOY! find a real job... Ever thought'bout a career in burger tech?