Job offer

swizeguy

How dare you!?
In Maine there is a new store that came in that is called Kohl's (or however you spell it) And the first time i went in there just to look around i went by the service desk and some dude that was at the desk goes "Hey, are you over 17?" So i said yes and he says to me do you have a job.. i was like yep, and the guy says do you want another one so i asked how much they pay and they pay like 3 bucks more an hour then my job but i will be moving about an hour up north and the store is going to be more then an hour and a half away. I would end up using the extra money in gas everyday. First off it kinda just surprized me that i got offerd a job like that but then it made me frustrated because i couldn take it.
Pisses me off that i will be having to move. But anyways why couldnt a job that i can actually take offer me pay like that?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
swizeguy said:
In Maine there is a new store that came in that is called Kohl's (or however you spell it) And the first time i went in there just to look around i went by the service desk and some dude that was at the desk goes "Hey, are you over 17?" So i said yes and he says to me do you have a job.. i was like yep, and the guy says do you want another one so i asked how much they pay and they pay like 3 bucks more an hour then my job but i will be moving about an hour up north and the store is going to be more then an hour and a half away. I would end up using the extra money in gas everyday. First off it kinda just surprized me that i got offerd a job like that but then it made me frustrated because i couldn take it.
Pisses me off that i will be having to move. But anyways why couldnt a job that i can actually take offer me pay like that?
3 bucks an hour us good pay dude

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
3 bucks an hour us good pay dude

You newb! 3 bucks an hour MORE than what he gets paid. Learn to read :p
And btw, what kind of job is it? Outdoor supplies, clothing, shoe store..?

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
That does suck...But you might want to look at it from another point of view...

Your current job pays 3 bucks less than the one where you will have to drive an hour and 1/2 away but which job do you think would be better to work at?

using the 3 buck extra for gas to get there might be worth it..or not dunno :rolleyes:

but it does suck... :thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Kohl's is a shitty department store that sells overpriced cloths made by illegal aliens that fall apart after 2 washings. I'm pretty sure they sell recalled toys also. I am also fairly sure they are the biggest employer of white trash in the world. Of course I shop there often. :mfinger:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Clutchtwice said:
That does suck...But you might want to look at it from another point of view...

Your current job pays 3 bucks less than the one where you will have to drive an hour and 1/2 away but which job do you think would be better to work at?

using the 3 buck extra for gas to get there might be worth it..or not dunno :rolleyes:

but it does suck... :thumbsup:
yea that's what i did...
i left the Tim Hortons to join Toyota..
more pay...but 35 min away instead of 6 min

but i figured that i actually get paid everyweek instead of bi-weekly..
and i get about 150$ more than last job

i think i've been to kohl's before..bad memory though so i can't remember