WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Jobs these days!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I am fucking pissed the fuck off. Ok, so my boyfriend only works like 2 or 3 days a week when he is in school at ODU. It is fucked up as how he is a good worker and does his job well than others. So he was working as an electrician and his fucking dickhead of a boss hired so many people and the business has dropped because of season, now he had to lay off some people. You know whom they fucking lay off? That’s right my boyfriend, only because of his schedule. I mean there are so many guys there that they could of laid off due to they are just fuckheads who fuck up most of the time and not do their job. But no, they had to lay my man off due to his fucking schedule. I mean it is not his fault he has school but also needs to maintain money. But now they lay off a good worker and have all these fuckup fuckheads working. I hate society these days, it is just all screwed up.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Yeah, and it is also my boyfriend's lost too now that he does not have a job. I don't have a lot of money to be giving out, on a count that I am saving up. Now I am going to have to give him some too. But what is also fucked up is that jobs these days don't want to hire anyone with a certain schedule, they expect you to work everyday, even if you have school.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Back in the day, there existed things called unions. They helped maintain checks and balances between workers and companies. That was the past. Now, anyone wanting to work for their money better lube up their sphincter and grab their ankles. Thanks corporate America.

Jung

???
Premium
It sucks, but that's just the way manual labor jobs go. They were probably taking into consideration who they get more hours of work out of, and a part time employee is always the first one to go. Plus, the "last hired, first fired" thing couldn've played a part in it too.

Depending on how he's paying for school, he could probably get a work study job. You should tell him to look into that, even if he doesn't do it permanently.

//////\LPINE

Turn it up. Louder.
i want you all to fall off a steep cliff.

youre all bitches. fuck you all for existing. stop wasting my air, whores. if you want be allowed to breathe, you have to do it fully submerged in water, or any other liquid of your choice. if it was up to me, you would all have to use quick-dry cement. just make sure that your nose and mouth are not exposed to any oxygen.

pussy faggots.

Edited By MaxPower
Banned....What an asshat!!

Jung

???
Premium
//////\LPINE said:
youre all bitches. fuck you all for existing. stop wasting my air, whores. if you want be allowed to breathe, you have to do it fully submerged in water, or any other liquid of your choice. if it was up to me, you would all have to use quick-dry cement. just make sure that your nose and mouth are not exposed to any oxygen.

pussy faggots.
Well that was pointless.

//////\LPINE said:

pussy faggots.
.........................thanks for sharing your thoughts, but this is where we come to RANT and RAVE about how life sucks. if you didn't like the post, you just wasted your own time in replying.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Cuddles said:
I am fucking pissed the fuck off. Ok, so my boyfriend only works like 2 or 3 days a week when he is in school at ODU. It is fucked up as how he is a good worker and does his job well than others. So he was working as an electrician and his fucking dickhead of a boss hired so many people and the business has dropped because of season, now he had to lay off some people. You know whom they fucking lay off? That’s right my boyfriend, only because of his schedule. I mean there are so many guys there that they could of laid off due to they are just fuckheads who fuck up most of the time and not do their job. But no, they had to lay my man off due to his fucking schedule. I mean it is not his fault he has school but also needs to maintain money. But now they lay off a good worker and have all these fuckup fuckheads working. I hate society these days, it is just all screwed up.
Shit happens!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
//////\LPINE said:

pussy faggots.
Thanks for trashing up my thread moron!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
//////\LPINE said:

pussy faggots.
You Are the weakest link.............GoodBye

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
sorry cuddles it doesn't matter how great of a worker you are, if your not there to do a that great JOB.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sorry to hear that Cuddles... I can only hope your boyfriend gets a better job.