WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Jocks and goths.... queers

skool sucks because...

• Total voters

big ben

Fresh Meat
i hate it when your out doin something with your friends and there is a big ol group of gothic guys who are allin black wearing make up and eyeliner like some queer, then they start some shit with you htinking there tough because they wear make up. next thign you know its and all out fist fight us vs. them, not to mention jocks just cause there on a football team they think they are better than everyone else, horse shit ive betten up the majority of our team up, then they say deny it because im shorter than them even though they started it, and they always go around slappin each others ass as if to say "yuo know i like it in the ass, and ill even suck you off if we win" honestly i think they are all queer, and if your queer and you dont like what im saying about them stop reading this!!:mfinger:

big ben said:
if your queer and you dont like what im saying about them stop reading this!!:mfinger:
I love how you put this right at the end of your post. :happysad:

"queers...ive betten up the majority of them...queers....slapping eachothers ass.....gothic guys allin black..."
Welcome anyways though.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Comes from the guy that calls himself "Big Ben".

Oh the angst!! :sarcasm:

Welcome, Romper Room. And stay off my fucking lawn.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
big ben said:
i hate it when your out doin something with your friends and there is a big ol group of gothic guys who are allin black wearing make up and eyeliner like some queer, then they start some shit with you htinking there tough because they wear make up.

Wow. How pathetic do you have to be to get beaten up by goths?

big ben

Fresh Meat
no, i said there was fight i never said i got beat up... fucking moron

Boycott

Soul Doubt
big ben said:
Then why are you complaining?

Have fun :)
Welcome

btw - wtf is probably the fifth largest queer site on the interwebs. Perhaps you've reached the wrong place?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
big ben said:
Either way, you're still getting picked on by goths. You even said so yourself that they were the ones starting it. Either way, I consider myself a helpful person, so...here's some links that could help you out.

Click on these,
you pathetic fuck.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Now thats what im talking about. The guy is just jealous of the goths and jocks.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
DotCom said:
Now thats what im talking about. The guy is just jealous of the goths and jocks.
Don't forget the preps too!

unaged

SHUCK IT!
Big Ben, Do you fight with your teachers due to poor spelling habits? or do you only fight with people who see you naked in the school shower and make fun of you?

Outlawed

Postaholic
Oh my god a male with a dildo pic for an avatar. What next.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
You know what they say? If you really have a lot of problems with "Queers" it's because you ARE one.

JLXC said:
You know what they say? If you really have a lot of problems with "Queers" it's because you ARE one.
Naw I don't believe that is accurate, I think people who make fun or queers are just trying to prove to everyone that they aren't one. They may\may not be one, nobody knows.

Anyways, Boycott, we're still on for tonight, right? You, me, my house? Be there, you silly little devil.

:gay:

Siryus

Internet=Siryus business.
big ben said:
always go around slappin my ass as if to say "yuo know i like it in the ass, and ill even suck you off if we win" honestly i think they are all queer !!:mfinger:
Cheer up emo kid.:happysad: Stop painting your nails, and wearing the thigh hugging pants, and the charm bracletts, and the pink Abercrombie & Fitch T-shirts, i'm shure they will leave you alone eventually.;)

R

RedOctober

Just read Jonathan Swift.

The story of the two Kingdoms that wage war against each other because of the way to take the head of an egg off. The broad or the small side.

That's stupid about faction wars between punkers, rappers, gothic and all other suckers of today.

Don't ever wear a uniform anymore!
Be yourself!

hmmm maybe this belongs in the emo thread. welcome new person, try to keep your whinning to life sucks, the only thing you'll meet here are queers or steers. i hope i spelt that right.
BTW who cares what people think, takes a bigger man to walk away.