WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Johnny does it again!! Hacked through the signature code!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2,419
0
0
#4
Disadvantaged-c said:
Im not really shure but is this a pre-built forum like invision board or phpb? or custom?
No way dude! Jason build it from scratch :thumbsup: I only hacked the signature rendering pipeline to display realtime 16bit image pixels instead of plain txt :thumbsup:
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
5
38
#5
Disadvantaged-c said:
Im not really shure but is this a pre-built forum like invision board or phpb? or custom?
Dude, Jason built everything from the ground up! He is the master coder!
 
3,559
2
0
#8
johnny kuntz said:
No way dude! Jason build it from scratch :thumbsup: I only hacked the signature rendering pipeline to display realtime 16bit image pixels instead of plain txt :thumbsup:
What can't Johnny hack? :thumbsup:
 

Disadvantaged-c

omfgwtfbbqsteakmix
122
0
0
#9
Whoah shit then he is really really fucking good at web design and programming.... :|. (this forum is so 1337) but is there anyway that you can make the size allowances to be bigger?
 
3,559
2
0
#10
Disadvantaged-c said:
Whoah shit then he is really really fucking good at web design and programming.... :|. (this forum is so 1337) but is there anyway that you can make the size allowances to be bigger?
Jason could do it, but he doesn't feel like doing that. The WTF Gods have decided what size the images shall be and that rule is golden. If it wasn't for me they wouldn't be there anyway, 'cause it was my idea! :p
 

keebs

Particinator
1,034
2
98
#11
oh joy johnny is back :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

also johnny's stupidity never ceases to amaze me, that sig is also so lame, you think, if some one took all that time to "hack" to make a sig, they actully make a good sig.
 
2,419
0
0
#13
keebs said:
oh joy johnny is back :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

also johnny's stupidity never ceases to amaze me, that sig is also so lame, you think, if some one took all that time to "hack" to make a sig, they actully make a good sig.
Show some respect kid. Because of me you are now able to use bitmap graphics in your sig. Try to impress me with your leet chop skills and I do the hard work of hacking :thumbsup:
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,970
1,391
487
#14
Disadvantaged-c said:
Im not really shure but is this a pre-built forum like invision board or phpb? or custom?
Read the bottom of the page, you know, where the copyright notice usually is; it's vBulletin, albeit with custom mods.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,239
724
387
#16
johnny kuntz said:
Show some respect kid. Because of me you are now able to use bitmap graphics in your sig. Try to impress me with your leet chop skills and I do the hard work of hacking :thumbsup:
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,970
1,391
487
#20
Disadvantaged-c said:
Those can be easley removed ;)
Not legally. ;) vBulletin, being a commercial application, actually has spiders that look for forums that have either pirated the software or removed the copyright footer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.