Johnny Got Caged ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Hey, I hear that in The Cock Farm, you can get free mikado sticks.

What was he caged for?

ferengi

Yay fire!
Hot damn, JK is finally farming cocks! I knew it would happen some day. Don't have too much fun in there, johnny, even though it may be hard for you to resist, being surrounded by all those cocks!

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
TheLampIncident said:
I think he'll end up like 10 stars. He'll never get out, and then it'll get boring after a while.
Johnny's resourceful. He'll find a way out....When he's ready.

[echo]
When he's ready.
When he's ready.
When he's ready.
[/echo]

**Max drift to dream sequence of Johnny making a ladder out of Mikado Sticks and binding the rungs to the uprights with rope made from ass hair.**

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
ahhhhhh jonny is always fucking up, but in his leetness he returns like the cat came back :( or herpes. long live jonny's leetness and when he returns(like herpes) he'll make annoying threads like no other :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MaxPower said:
Johnny's resourceful. He'll find a way out....When he's ready.

[echo]
When he's ready.
When he's ready.
When he's ready.
[/echo]

**Max drift to dream sequence of Johnny making a ladder out of Mikado Sticks and binding the rungs to the uprights with rope made from ass hair.**
i agree with you max, jk isnt even as fun to poke as mrnewbie, but he most probably will get out..........which will be a fuck

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
no he didnt get farmed for it he got banned....farming is just part of the consiquence

Status
Not open for further replies.