WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

johnny k

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
yes i know mr. newbie has a thread about him already, but mr. newbie is a fucking marsupial.

Anyways, Johnny, I know you have this enormous crush on me, but please, I have a man. It is getting pretty sad, you need to let go. I know you keep doing these cute little changes to my name because of how much it upsets you that Im permanently taken. Please dont do anything stupid, llike get angry or slit your wrists, please just go away.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
yes i know mr. newbie has a thread about him already, but mr. newbie is a fucking marsupial.

Anyways, Johnny, I know you have this enormous crush on me, but please, I have a man. It is getting pretty sad, you need to let go. I know you keep doing these cute little changes to my name because of how much it upsets you that Im permanently taken. Please dont do anything stupid, llike get angry or slit your wrists, please just go away.
And why are you inviting a 4 page thread of insults and ridicule??

dustinzgirl said:

dumboinzgirl
:rotflmao:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
And why are you inviting a 4 page thread of insults and ridicule??
oh, just for the fuck of it. Im bored. And JohnnyK is becoming very repetitive.

johnnyk said:
dumboinzgirl
This is getting annoying johnny k, just in case you cant take a hint. Fuck man, cant you be original? I mean, you could try couldnt you?

dustinzgirl said:
oh, just for the fuck of it. Im bored. And JohnnyK is becoming very repetitive.

This is getting annoying johnny k, just in case you cant take a hint. Fuck man, cant you be original? I mean, you could try couldnt you?
cuminzgirl​

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
cuminzgirl​
Johnny, Im taken, I keep telling you that. You need to let go of this sad little obsession with my name and sexuality. You may need profesisonal guidance, mabye Dr. GF will help you out, but I here he takes pay out of your ass.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, you gotta realize that this stupid shit will never end from him, if anything, it is agging him on to do it more, because he is just like that.

dustinzgirl said:
Johnny, Im taken, I keep telling you that. You need to let go of this sad little obsession with my name and sexuality. You may need profesisonal guidance, mabye Dr. GF will help you out, but I here he takes pay out of your ass.
nutsinzgirl​

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate the FCC said:
Now he won't stop making stupid changes to your name.
well, he has been doing it for about a month, so I dont expect it to stop, but I do plan on making him aware of how stupid it is.

JJ.

Clitpickle
why does it annoy you? Some of them are rather comical. Just laugh at him.

I find this thread to be a total waste of time . my God ......do you people realise just how fucking stupid this thread really is ?

Hey DustysTwat .......get real . :D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Grumpy Old Man said:
I find this thread to be a total waste of time . my God ......do you people realise just how fucking stupid this thread really is ?

Hey DustysTwat .......get real . :D

your such a copy cat. tell me, do you squeal like a pig when johnny bends you over? :p

note: stupid is as stupid does. Of course I know this is the stupidest thread in the world, but it is cool cuz I did it. :mfinger: :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Grumpy Old Man said:
Copycat ???????? moir......That'll be the day
Notice the offence taken at being called a copycat, but not at being bent over????
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.