WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

johnny kuntz = dumbass of the decade

Ban Johnny Kuntz?

• Yes

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, getting banned all the time isnt very succesfull bashing :thumbsup:

edit: ah whatever

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
FORTHENAZICAMPS said:
YES I FUCKED UR CHILDREN, IM GOING TO CHAINSAW THEM TO PIECES AND THEN SEND THEM TO YOU SO YOU CAN EAT IT UP FUCKTARD :mfinger:
That is so cool, except that my kids would kick your fucking ass.

And you know, I really dont give a rats ass what you have to say, becuase I know that Max and Broken and the others will make short work of you. I just have to sit back and watch the masters kick your butt.

So say all you want, little creature. I care not.

DG - :thumbsup:

I think mrnewb could be funny, but he looses his cool a little to fast, you know, right from the start, the master of selfownage.

btw: to the nobody giving me bad rep, thanks dude! :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
ya if he was'nt such a wingnut he might have a chance. :dizzy:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
DG -

I think mrnewb could be funny, but he looses his cool a little to fast, you know, right from the start, the master of selfownage.

btw: to the nobody giving me bad rep, thanks dude!
looses his cool a little to fast? .. Thats funny coming from you..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm not angry I just find that comment ironic after the random stuff you posted.. Which seems to contradict your statement..

p99 said:
I'm not angry I just find that comment ironic after the random stuff you posted.. Which seems to contradict your statement..
I'am not the one getting banned :p

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I didn't say you were banned, but I'd say you walked the line..

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
p99 is stil angry after the bashing I gave him :thumbsup:
There's only one thing you bash, and you do that watching Richard Simmons arobics before school.

Status
Not open for further replies.