WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Johnny kuntz=Jezus kunts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,240
0
0
#1
What do you think? Because I have no idea what to think of that. . .
Add it onto my long long list of things that confuse me!
 
2,419
0
200
#3
mmm...cheese said:
What do you think? Because I have no idea what to think of that. . .
Add it onto my long long list of things that confuse me!
Jezus Kuntz Superstar
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#5
johnny kuntz said:
Jezus Kuntz Superstar
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
You know that with all the stupid shit you do to make yourself look stupid, It still seems you are more immutare then me and thats saying something.
Cuddles said:
GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!!
STOP FUCKING MESSING WITH THE SIZE OPTIONS!
 
2,419
0
200
#6
[sky] said:
You know that with all the stupid shit you do to make yourself look stupid, It still seems you are more immutare then me and thats saying something.
I am a 25 year old Mikado World Champion playing Jezus Kuntz :thumbsup: while you on the other hand are nothing but a boring little pissdrinking lameass playing a mature :thumbsup:
 
11,074
726
382
#7
johnny seems to be thoroughly enjoying all the attention you guys give him.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#8
johnny kuntz said:
I am a 25 year old Mikado World Champion playing Jezus Kuntz :thumbsup: while you on the other hand are nothing but a boring little pissdrinking lameass playing a mature :thumbsup:
Okay may I ask you this, Why are you( The so called Mikado World Champion) wasting your time talking to so called "boring little pissdrinking lameasses" on Wtf.com?
 
2,419
0
200
#9
[sky] said:
Okay may I ask you this, Why are you( The Mikado World Champion) wasting your time talking to so called "boring little pissdrinking lameasses" on Wtf.com?
I am on a mission :thumbsup:
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#10
johnny kuntz said:
I am on a mission :thumbsup:
What to Try to act all cool on the interwebaverse? Because it hasn't seemed to be working very well.
 
2,419
0
200
#11
[sky] said:
What to Try to act all cool on the interwebaverse? Because it hasn't seemed to be working very well.
You are so arogant. Ofcourse my mission is not to act cool on the internet, I do that by default :thumbsup: I can't help myself, I am gifted :thumbsup: unlimited leetness.

I am here for you, Sky. And for all the other sinners on this board. :thumbsup:
 

I_OwnU

Clitpickle
100
0
0
#12
johnny kuntz said:
You are so arogant. Ofcourse my mission is not to act cool on the internet, I do that by default :thumbsup: I can't help myself, I am gifted :thumbsup: unlimited leetness.

I am here for you, Sky. And for all the other sinners on this board. :thumbsup:
Do you plan on sinning on your knees for them?
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#13
No no no, he plans on sinning for them on his balls.
 

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
607
0
0
#15
johnny kuntz said:
I am on a mission :thumbsup:
He tries to missionary us to the ultimative leetness :D :confused:

sorry I'm a bit confused !?
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#16
johnny kuntz said:
I am here for you, Sky. And for all the other sinners on this board. :thumbsup:
Oh I'm so scared! What are going to do over the internet to me. Virtually Gang rape us?
 
10,772
83
253
#18
dustinzgirl said:
Your going to hell for that.
But DG, he already lives in heaven!

I wonder what kind of internet speed he has there.


I bet it's 10,000 GBs a second.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#19
HavokChylde said:
But DG, he already lives in heaven!

I wonder what kind of internet speed he has there.


I bet it's 10,000 GBs a second.
Why are you almost saying something nice about Johnny? What are you on man? I hope that was sarcasm!
 
10,772
83
253
#20
[sky] said:
Why are you almost saying something nice about Johnny? What are you on man? I hope that was sarcasm!


No, this is sarcasm...



"Sky's posts are so meaningful and funny. I don't know how I would live without sky's posts"




Come on man, you have to kiss jesus' ass, or you'll end up in Texas.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.