WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

johnny, the progamer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigck3000 said:
Didnt you get banned?
I thought he just got farmed. He should have been banned for making a thread as shitty as this one.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Awaken said:
I thought he just got farmed. He should have been banned for making a thread as shitty as this one.

Void of intellect in action.. dont speak awaken, we dont want to read your posts

ITakeOffence said:
Void of intellect in action.. dont speak awaken, we dont want to read your posts
Speaking of lacking intellect, did you realize that the word "don't" has an apostrophe? Yeah, so don't go around making comments on people's intelligence unless of course you can defend your own.

If you don't want to read my posts, then don't. It's not that difficult.

jamesp

In Memory...
Awaken said:
Speaking of lacking intellect, did you realize that the word "don't" has an apostrophe? Yeah, so don't go around making comments on people's intelligence unless of course you can defend your own.

If you don't want to read my posts, then don't. It's not that difficult.
ummm....if you have nothing better to flame someone for than their grammatical errors, you probably shouldnt be flaming them at all.....

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
ok i went to the site... i couldn't bring myself to download a video about some guy sitting in front of his computer playing video games... that just screams out retarded... you filmed a guy sitting... not doing anything but sitting, yeah he was wiggling his fingers and clicking a mouse, but come on honestly, you filmed a man sitting... does that sound rational to anyone?!?!

jamesp

In Memory...
Tetragrammon said:
ok i went to the site... i couldn't bring myself to download a video about some guy sitting in front of his computer playing video games... that just screams out retarded... you filmed a guy sitting... not doing anything but sitting, yeah he was wiggling his fingers and clicking a mouse, but come on honestly, you filmed a man sitting... does that sound rational to anyone?!?!
my sentiments exactly! i couldnt bring myself to download the thing either.

jamesp said:
ummm....if you have nothing better to flame someone for than their grammatical errors, you probably shouldnt be flaming them at all.....
Well, seeing how he flamed me on my intellect, should you not say the same to him? I believe that I am correct, here. I could just as easily say to you that you have nothing better to do than flame people for flaming other people for their grammatical errors.

Jung

???
Premium
jamesp said:
I agree, but it is ironic that people who can't even use proper English or spelling are commenting on intellect. Furthermore, when people who post nothing but flames comment on intellect, it makes me laugh. Quick wit != intellect.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
junglizm said:
I agree, but it is ironic that people who can't even use proper English or spelling are commenting on intellect. Furthermore, when people who post nothing but flames comment on intellect, it makes me laugh. Quick wit != intellect.
Beatoff Scientist.
Yes,you're a Mod. And you're usually kinda cool.
Is that all you've got? Sitting around,lurking the forums checking in on who's not as politically correct as thine badass? Doesn't your tongue and your sister have a date this fine evening? Fuck. I know I'm a fucktard,and proud of it too. Better that,then sit here with my prude ass pointing fingers at those less endowed with such great intelligible fortune such as yourself. Shut the fuck up for a while,ok? You probably don't know it,but your shit DOES stink as well.
Yeah,I'm just kiddin'. I would never doubt the superiority of Mr.STFU.com...

That's all I've got for now. I thought that I'd give ol' jungljizm some of the "flames commenting that makes you laugh."

Shaddap!

P.s. Can you check my spelling please? I've had a few to drink,I'm sure I've fuctdup some words.
I've left a few creatively fuct smelling mistakes in dere jus fer joo.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Awaken said:
Speaking of shit, how are you?

Yeah, me too. I'm serious that that had to be one of the funniest things I've read it was so lame.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Awaken said:
Yeah, me too. I'm serious that that had to be one of the funniest things I've read it was so lame.
What was the [sarcasm] about then :question:

Status
Not open for further replies.