WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Has the fuckin Join date something with beeing a freaking n00b???

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
yeah that's the answers i like , no brain , an full of shit

1ct-on! said:
Well it also factors in with the posts you made. Let's reflect...

http://www.wtf.com/showpost.php?p=106973

But wait! Let's also factor in the amount of rep you have!

1ct-on!'s rep -
(Rep Power: 0)

n00b? I'd say so.

Last edited by a moderator:

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
what's worng with you ? Is fun something forbidden or what ?

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
johnny kuntz said:
go fuck yourself :thumbsup:
Try to fuck yourself ! I thing that's possible , because you seem like a hermaphrodite ...

1ct-on! said:
Try to fuck yourself ! I thing that's possible , because you seem like a hermaphrodite ...
thanks little buddy :thumbsup:

1ct-on! said:
You like to have fun all wrong. Start doing it the right way and maybe we'll love you.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
1ct-on! said:
"Beeing" that it is December and your join date is also December...
um...yes,that means you're a n00b. As far as the red boxes go..johnny has green ones. That means good rep. That should give you a red flag telling you that reputation around here means dick.
1ct-on! said:
That's johnny,don't mind her,she's our village idiot. Unfortunately,she feels the need to out do all the new members so you don't try to take her place. Don't worry though,she's retarded,but harmless.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
1ct-on! said:
You only fuel the fire by responding to any of his threads.... Notice the people that go at it with him are one of two kinds!
#1.. noobs like yourself!
#2.. Morons trying to shut him up, and argue the fact that he is cool! (which he is not)

It's kinda like beatin a dead horse! WHY waste your time? Seriously Do you give a flyin fuck about his Mikado thing??? NO. But he wants you too (attention whore)! Any thing that comes from Johnny K. is like some dumbfuck with diarrhea of the mouth! No matter what he says or what he types it's bullshit!

Now he'll come at me with some GAY shit, or fuck bag. You know the deal with shitheads like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.