WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Join the hunt...Inquire within...Kazzi shall perish

dew_hopper

Banned - What an Asshat!
16
0
0
#1
EVERY ONE JOIN IN THE HUNTING AND SLAYING OF KAZI THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS kaz...fucking stupid cock sucker....KAZZER.

OUT
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#2
dew_hopper said:
EVERY ONE JOIN IN THE HUNTING AND SLAYING OF KAZI THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS kaz...fucking stupid cock sucker....KAZZER.

OUT
stfu, really dont care about slaying people.
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,743
2,620
387
#3
What the fuck are you talking about, cock blocker?

Make some sense.
 
94
0
0
#4
Jason said:
What the fuck are you talking about, cock blocker?

Make some sense.
lol, funny but hows he a cock blocker? :p a cock blocker is someone who in some way has prevented you from getting laid
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#5
Something tells me he knows what "cock blocking" is. No offense Jason... ROfl
 
996
13
182
#6
i'm sure jason was about to get laid, and he was like "let me show you my sexy web site to get you in the mood"

and she was like "will the first post i see be sexy?"

and he was like "oh, totally"

and then he brought up this thread

and she was all "you bastard, that's not sexy. i'm going home."

and jason was all like "aww."
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#7
Jason was like: "Wait"

She was like "What for..."

Jason was like: "you told me you would have sex with me if I had a sexy site that smart people posted on"

She was like: "Yeah... I guess... show me a smart post in this thread..."

Jason was like "FUCK IT. GO home...."
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#8
_Kitana_ said:
Jason was like: "Wait"

She was like "What for..."

Jason was like: "you told me you would have sex with me if I had a sexy site that smart people posted on"

She was like: "Yeah... I guess... show me a smart post in this thread..."

Jason was like "FUCK IT. GO home...."
then jason goes wait again, shes like what is it,he goes there really my kids.
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,743
2,620
387
#9
So Jason was all "what the fuck just happened to this thread?" :lol:

I forget where I am, on some IRC chatrooms we all call each other cockblockers. Heh.

I guess I should get that chatroom up...