WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

jokes and sayings and stuff ........ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
they are sick and wrong. whoever thought of dead bady jokes should be executed :mfinger:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
G-string said:
*removed*
Note: From kit. The following while bing only in a joking mannar had to be removed on one of two reason. First if someone came in here spouting off racisisit stuff and we had to lock or delete his thread and he seen this one. It would be in violation of our own rules. Second Its in violation of the rules

heres an idea kit wait till some conplain about it.

magnolia

Postaholic
G-string said:
*removed*

:thumbsup:

Note: From kit. The following while bing only in a joking mannar had to be removed on one of two reason. First if someone came in here spouting off racisisit stuff and we had to lock or delete his thread and he seen this one. It would be in violation of our own rules. Second Its in violation of the rules.
Um, yeah....kinda redundant there kit.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Skyline-Cobra said:
they are sick and wrong. whoever thought of dead bady jokes should be executed :mfinger:

Brap Brap Brap bitch bitch moan moan. Pansy!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'd say one... but its just too horrible.

Well, PM me if you want to hear it...

otepsoul said:
yeah they are
i don't find them funny... i don't find them wrong... i don't find them... anything.

it's just a fucking JOKE, people.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Unforgiven said:
i don't find them funny... i don't find them wrong... i don't find them... anything.

it's just a fucking JOKE, people.
that is wrong

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
*removed*

:thumbsup:

Note: From kit. The following while bing only in a joking mannar had to be removed on one of two reason. First if someone came in here spouting off racisisit stuff and we had to lock or delete his thread and he seen this one. It would be in violation of our own rules. Second Its in violation of the rules.
Most of these jokes that have been removed have been up on this site for months.

http://forums.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=198&highlight=jokes

Use this thread off colored jokes.

Thanks Broken

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Broken said:
Most of these jokes that have been removed have been up on this site for months.

http://forums.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=198&highlight=jokes

Use this thread off colored jokes.

Thanks Broken
If i remember correctly when i first became a mod Grums locked a thread that had racist jokes like that... pending a situation that caused the rules of racist comments to be changed.That orginal thread that Grums locked was never sense reopened, if i remember correctly. On a side note... since the jokes are already in another post....

LOCKING

Status
Not open for further replies.