Jonny Kuntz' new movie rolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i know a famous bollywood director by the name of ' not so crazy horse' who is the lead of the indian film making industry. i have recently heard from him that our dear old jonnnyk was trying to sell his new movie. The Mikado Men
a similar movie to the Xmen but with a little more mikado.... jonny k also plays the lead roll as himself, a similar alias to cyclops. heres an image.

fortunate or unfortunate as it may seem jonnyk doesnt seem to be getting his wish after being turned down by my friend, he has reportedly been spotted around the new 'cuddles windows movie maker industry'

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
YUCK FOU!!! said:
i know a famous bollywood director by the name of ' not so crazy horse' who is the lead of the indian film making industry. i have recently heard from him that our dear old jonnnyk was trying to sell his new movie. The Mikado Men
a similar movie to the Xmen but with a little more mikado.... jonny k also plays the lead roll as himself, a similar alias to cyclops. heres an image.

fortunate or unfortunate as it may seem jonnyk doesnt seem to be getting his wish after being turned down by my friend, he has reportedly been spotted around the new 'cuddles windows movie maker industry'
LMAO Mikado Men :thumbsup:

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
YUCK FOU!!! said:

Fuck bollywood, I've talked to Paul Verhoeven :thumbsup: he said: " Can I show tits and ass in this movie? "

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
johnny kuntz said:
Fuck bollywood, I've talked to Paul Verhoeven :thumbsup: he said: " Can I show tits and ass in this movie? "
well can you??? :naughty:

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
Nah, Paul want r rating :thumbsup: I just talked to him on the phone, he's got big plans for the movie.

Paul said:

" No, Tom Cruise is way to ugly to play Johnny Kuntz "

:rotflmao;

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
damn the picture didnt come up. lemmie try again

nope my uploads are seriously fucking around with me lately

Status
Not open for further replies.