Music Journey

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
Am i the only one who hates journey???? Do ppl like dont stop beleiven or open arms.

mabye i would hate jouney a little less if all the songs they wrote were not accipble to everything. Jesus in how many teen movies do i have to hear dont stop beleiveng.

And who in gods name needs a journey game???

can i turn on the radio and not hear lights???

I cant be the only one who hates Journey

or can I???? i really hope i am not the only one

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Journey kicks ass, along with Boston, Kansas, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Jethro Tull, Molly Hatchet, Charlie Daniels Band and even Fairport Convention.

Havok

Mr. Ee
Bullshyt said:
Journey kicks ass, along with Boston, Kansas, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Jethro Tull, Molly Hatchet, Charlie Daniels Band and even Fairport Convention.

Cool.

Aqualung rocks.

Grand Funk? Who else? You only like 8 bands? Come on man, might as well name all of them.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
damn, I wish I could name all of them, then I could even remember the lotto number. hmmmm
Well, I think some more are coming to mind:

38 Special, renaissance, wishbone ashe, creedance clearwater revival, some tom petty, deep purple, blue oyster cult, steve miller band, marshall tucker band, the allman brothers, the doobie brothers, some America, and a little rolling stones. :thumbsup:

Havok

Mr. Ee
Bullshyt said:
damn, I wish I could name all of them, then I could even remember the lotto number. hmmmm
Well, I think some more are coming to mind:

38 Special, renaissance, wishbone ashe, creedance clearwater revival, some tom petty, deep purple, blue oyster cult, steve miller band, marshall tucker band, the allman brothers, the doobie brothers, some America, and a little rolling stones. :thumbsup:

So you're thirty?

Thirty five?