WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music Journey

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
Am i the only one who hates journey???? Do ppl like dont stop beleiven or open arms.

mabye i would hate jouney a little less if all the songs they wrote were not accipble to everything. Jesus in how many teen movies do i have to hear dont stop beleiveng.

And who in gods name needs a journey game???

can i turn on the radio and not hear lights???

I cant be the only one who hates Journey

or can I???? i really hope i am not the only one

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Journey kicks ass, along with Boston, Kansas, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Jethro Tull, Molly Hatchet, Charlie Daniels Band and even Fairport Convention.

Bullshyt said:
Journey kicks ass, along with Boston, Kansas, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Jethro Tull, Molly Hatchet, Charlie Daniels Band and even Fairport Convention.

Cool.

Aqualung rocks.

Grand Funk? Who else? You only like 8 bands? Come on man, might as well name all of them.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
damn, I wish I could name all of them, then I could even remember the lotto number. hmmmm
Well, I think some more are coming to mind:

38 Special, renaissance, wishbone ashe, creedance clearwater revival, some tom petty, deep purple, blue oyster cult, steve miller band, marshall tucker band, the allman brothers, the doobie brothers, some America, and a little rolling stones. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt said:
damn, I wish I could name all of them, then I could even remember the lotto number. hmmmm
Well, I think some more are coming to mind:

38 Special, renaissance, wishbone ashe, creedance clearwater revival, some tom petty, deep purple, blue oyster cult, steve miller band, marshall tucker band, the allman brothers, the doobie brothers, some America, and a little rolling stones. :thumbsup:

So you're thirty?

Thirty five?