WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Juggalo incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWratih420

TheWraith420
what up all, im Eric and im straight up juggalo, so whats this site all about any ways, Mr.Happy, jay told me about it, it seems cool so far

Jung

???
Premium
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Welcome, loser.

TheWratih420

TheWraith420
junglizm said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Welcome, loser.
you just sit here waiting for noobs all day? what nice life you have, but what ever jay said let it sit for a week or two

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
wow she is hot

holy shit dude i creamed myself just looking at that.. oh and hey dude welcome to the site

Jung

???
Premium
TheWratih420 said:
you just sit here waiting for noobs all day? what nice life you have, but what ever jay said let it sit for a week or two
This is the Welcome Wagon, genius, I'm welcoming you. I was only commenting on your sheepish juggalo bandwagonning. What an impressive life you must have to be a "juggalo for life" though. :thumbsup:

But if you must know, I'm at work... so I'm being payed to flame your ass right now. :) Welcome to the site though, you still have lots of shit to take for the ICP thing. :thumbsup:

P.S. SG Atlantis kicks ass.

TheWratih420

TheWraith420
lol alright i got it, but i dont give a fuck what a bitch think about my ICP music style, i still got juggalo love

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
if anybody starts flamin on you for bein juggalo just give em a face full of this pic

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
TheWratih420 said:
lol alright i got it, but i dont give a fuck what a bitch think about my ICP music style, i still got juggalo love
HAHAHA ICP has some good songs, but they are FUCKING retards.. Honestly, who paints their face like a "wickid" clown and runs around claiming to be a juggalo rapper/follower of "Milenko" and that when they release so many cd's the world will end? Pfft... Welcome to WTF.com.

Mr.Happy said:
..holy shit dude i creamed myself just looking at that.. oh and hey dude welcome to the site
You must like cheetos and semi-decent chicks..

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
damn someone beat me to the juggalo bashing. welcome

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
hey jung, dumbass somehow locked himself out of his account could you help him out?

Jung

???
Premium
No, I can't. Tell him to do the password recovery thing, or PM Jason or Britt. If he just tried to log in with the wrong password too many times, tell him to wait 15 minutes and try again. You only get 5 tries before if locks you out for 15 minutes though. (unless Jason changed it)

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
he tried to use the password recovery thingy and it sent him a new password he tried to use it but it said it was the wrong password... any godly admin advice to him?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
While you're at it, you might have Jason or BRiT correct your name.
W-r-a-i-t-h.

That's not saying much for the Juggaho's. I'm sure ViolentJ and Shaggy can spell. Yes, I like ICP. Got a problem with that?

Welcome to the site.....if you geht back in. :D

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Mr.Happy said:
he tried to use the password recovery thingy and it sent him a new password he tried to use it but it said it was the wrong password... any godly admin advice to him?
Tell the genius that he's logging in with the wrong username.
If he knew how to spell, he'd be in.

Do you see the spelling error here?
Try logging in as it's spelled here. TheWratih420

Status
Not open for further replies.