Juggalos Are the Scum of the Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

danNJ732

Bitter and Morbid
I can't name one single group of degenerates I hate more than these face-painted retards. I really REALLY despise these people. You listen to shitty music, dress like shitty trailer trash, you do all sorts of stupid drugs like "whips, whippets" whatever it's fucking called. You tattoo that shitty hatchet-man symbol on your body, dress the same as your friends and take part in illegal activities. You follow ICP like blind, inept, morons. Yet, all these activities mean nothing. They're about peace and love, man. Right? Peace and love...

Right peace and love, I gotta think for a moment who else exhibits this behavior like you worthless shit-bags....Oh, wait, every GANG ever. That's right. You ARE A GANG. Fuck you if you are a juggalo by the way. I'm gonna be extra bigoted here and not even call them people. You're less than people. You're a bunch of drug addled, faygo drinking, low life, trailer trash pieces of clown shit!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/fbi-classifies-juggalos-gang-201339557.html

Here you go, fuck you and your homies. I'm glad the FBI recognizes you as a threat. That's what you are; you're a threat to human progress. There's nothing good that comes from being a worthless pile of shit clown retard. Do drugs, get drunk, drink faygo. Get banned from music venues for being bad people. Bad people? YES. You fuckers bring your stupid soda into music venues and dump it all over the fucking place and trash any music hall you go into.

And then there's "the Gathering"..... O M G the gathering. Gonna go meet some hot juggalette's eh? Try to make sure which ever 5 buck hooker opens her clown box to youre inbred-ass, isn't your own cousin.

MOD EDIT: YT video removed due to non-PG13 nature

If you can stand to watch this take place...
Attending this gathering of trailer trash really is a good way to separate yourself from civilized society for a good while. Go be with your degenerate friends and family. And stay there too. The world doesn't want you back.

trash.jpg

Piles of sub-human garbage. Worthless piece of shit. Your music sucks, Your lifestyle is disgusting, You are a gang, you are NOT clowns, at least, in a traditional circus clown sense. You are clowns in a way that people do in fact hate you for the way you choose to present yourself, and everyone is laughing at you. Or like myself, hating you. And my hate for these cretins will die, only when there are none of them left to hate.

And even then, It may bring my blood to a boil again just to have a memory that these people were
1. allowed to exist at all 2. allowed to reproduce 3. not killed en masse. And even if option 3 were to happen, The ground above the mass grave they were buried in should never ever be used to harvest any kind of crop, out of the possible chance you'd be ingesting inbred clown particles.

I have an immense hatred in my heart, i know it's ignorant to hate someone based on their personality, but in this case I don't care. Good day.

Last edited by a moderator:

MadHatterMad

a.k.a. ZoeMonster
Here you go, fuck you and your homies. I'm glad the FBI recognizes you as a threat. That's what you are; you're a threat to human progress. There's nothing good that comes from being a worthless pile of shit clown retard. Do drugs, get drunk, drink faygo. Get banned from music venues for being bad people. Bad people? YES. You fuckers bring your stupid soda into music venues and dump it all over the fucking place and trash any music hall you go into.

It's nice to know other people feel the same way about these ass clowns. Preach on!

HabitatSkater

Metal For Life.
They run fucking rampant around here. Can't stand that shit. I see a car on the highway with that little hatchet dude covering their back window and I want to just slam into them into the guard rail and hope they flip over.

skroo'd

I don't remember you either.
Actually, those tattoos and all the ridiculous merchandise they wear are rather convenient for identifying the idiots. Reminds me of the Jeff Foxworthy joke, "Here's your sign."

Haresy

Misanthropic Blender
Premium
Many years ago, I used to work at a music store in Grand Rapids. ICP held a CD release party at the main store, which all employees were required to attend (i.e. "work").

Holy flerkin' shit.

I have never seen so many dumb as fuck morbidly obese inebriated degenerates in my life. At one point, ICP managed to get onto the roof of the store and started spraying the crowd with Faygo before chucking the empty bottles in random directions - one random direction was where my friend was standing, and she took a pretty good hit in the head. About this time, the crowd - most of whom were underage - decided it'd be a brilliant idea to openly pull out bottles of liquor, bongs, joints, etc. and go nuts. Cops showed up fairly soon after that, and even managed to catch a land whale giving an anorexic boy-toy a hummer behind the dumpsters next to the store.

After we got rid of the crowd, disinfected the clown funk out of the store, and hosed down the parking lot we all re-grouped at the pool hall next door and proceeded to get bombed out of our skulls.

Thankfully, that was the one and only time I ever had to come that close to a juggalo. These are literally wastes of skin, people with no redeeming qualities whatsoever, and yet refuse to stop wasting oxygen.

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Are juggalos still really a thing?- The link's from 2011. I haven't heard of a juggalo in years, what, are there a few stragglers hanging on?

meltinginNM

Not Otherwise Specified
Are juggalos still really a thing?- The link's from 2011. I haven't heard of a juggalo in years, what, are there a few stragglers hanging on?
You still see the obligatory juggalo wandering around at the carnival or other fair-type gathering in this part of the world. I just spray them with the RAID aerosol and it seems to help. Aim for the eyes.
OMG.... its hate speech!!!
(fuckin fags)

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Well, I don't doubt there are a smattering of them left but I'm from Mi and they're long since dead here as far as anyone I know knows.lol

danNJ732

Bitter and Morbid
i like how i can come in here and be a raging ranting asshole about how one group of people are the bottom of the human species and not one person has a problem with it, great success!

~ also, intoxicated!

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
I might agree with this on the whole ...
BUT, the only Juggalo (juggalo tat on his neck even) that ive ever met was the most down ass dude to have by your side, and extremely giving. He was raised to be a piece of shit by his loser ass dad, but he did his best.

But yeah ... i saw a documentary on just the fans once, and they'z some scary motherfuckers.

tuchmewhereipee

Ground control to Major Tom.
:yeahthat:

I thought the label "juggalo" died out with "emo" and "scene."
Whoops. I forgot, they don't like being called that anymore.
They're "metalcore" now.
:jerk:

HabitatSkater

Metal For Life.
I can put up with metalcore kids. It's the straight-edge douchebags who think they're better than everyone that irk me. Also known as hate-edge.

Okay cool you don't smoke or drink, awesome. So do millions of other adults in the country.

danNJ732

Bitter and Morbid
I can put up with metalcore kids. It's the straight-edge douchebags who think they're better than everyone that irk me. Also known as hate-edge.

Okay cool you don't smoke or drink, awesome. So do millions of other adults in the country.

edge is a big thing where i live, as it follows the "hardcore punk" music scene. it's annoying sometimes because i do drink, however, i dont force other people to do it, and i dont judge other people who dont. so why judge me? fuck it

Spaced Man

WTFus is the Ruckus
I used to be a Juggalo, until I gathered some intelligence and a decent taste in music. Let me tell you, all the stereotypes about them are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.