Juggalos Are the Scum of the Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

skroo'd

I don't remember you either.
To be fair, simply being entertained by ICP is just a matter of taste, but adopting their gimmick as a lifestyle is what distinguishes the real idiots. I felt the same way about the DeadHeads in the eighties and the urban youth today who mimic the anti-social rap themes.

CrazyToaster

SLoTS
Premium
To be fair, simply being entertained by ICP is just a matter of taste, but adopting their gimmick as a lifestyle is what distinguishes the real idiots. I felt the same way about the DeadHeads in the eighties and the urban youth today who mimic the anti-social rap themes.
:yeahthat:

Quint

Banned - What an Asshat!
The best thing to come out of Detroit (music wise) is Jack White. Other than that, Detroit's artists all annoy me. Ted, Kiss, Eminem, I See Pee, and if there are more I will be sure I apply this preexisting bias to them before listening to their music. Detroit sucks.

Every time I see the hatchet man sticker on a car, I know that person is someone I probably don't care to know. It's a time saver, really. More crappy bands need a sort of flag for their fans to wave. Tom Petty and AC/DC need one. I could do without Neil Young too.

HabitatSkater

Metal For Life.
So a juggalo showed up at the skate park. Mind you I've been skating there for almost 9 years and the locals are all a tight-knit group. Naturally he was fat and was wearing all black. I guess he thought the mini pipe was steeper than it looked, so he leaned too far forward and just ate shit. We all DIED laughing. It was probably the most glorious thing I've ever seen.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
Good rant but not Life Sucks material. Sure this group annoys you and I respect your opinion even if I don't agree with it but they really don't make your life suck. ;)

@Jason @BRiT seems like a good Rant of the Moment submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.