WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Jumps out a 5 story window.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I went to work yesterday and my manager D.C. was telling about what his buddy did. His buddy, which I went to school with jumped out a 5 story window in his dorm room at Virginia State. Why did he do it? He did it over a girl, a girl that would not take him back. Instead of him accomplishing his goal of dieing, he is laying in a hospital bed in severe pain. He had somehow landed on concreate and a rock. His arm is shattered, leg broken in different places, other arm broken, face was tore up. What got me was when D.C. told me that all his teeth had shifted back up into his gums and his jaw was broken in different places. That has to hurt like a bitch. D.C. was laughing about it calling him a dumb fuck. I agreed with him, he really is a dumb fuck for jumping out a 5 story window over a girl. D.C. said that he had made a song for him...lol. He started singing "I belive I can fly" lmao. I know this dude is alot of pain, but he really is dumb for doing that and all I can do is laugh.

</rant>

Tenderony
That has got to hurt. And over some bitch who didn't want to be with him anyway? Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you?

What a cock.

</rant>

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Yes he is, but it is funny to here about it happening. All I could do is laugh after I heard about it.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
That was funny and probally painful. He did it over a girl? How stupid.

tzedek

Original Member
you should have followed him

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
ah such an ass thing to do.
everyone knows guns are more effective!

do you think he's doing it for the girls attention?
(j/k)

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
it's not funny that man has some mental issues that need to be cleared with. But hey that's what happens when you dont ger head after a while you go crazy!!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
gurlgonewild said:
ah such an ass thing to do.
everyone knows guns are more effective!

do you think he's doing it for the girls attention?
(j/k)
Well, now that he is still living, but in the hospital, he probably is trying to get that attention from the girl.

Who Does That

HuntWho the hell jumps out of a 5 story building and lives? That is crazy shit I bet he wishes he was dead after the damage. :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
HamDaMan said:
HuntWho the hell jumps out of a 5 story building and lives? That is crazy shit I bet he wishes he was dead after the damage. :thumbsup:
Maybe, maybe not. He has tryed other things before, like slitting his rists and shit, but he is still living.

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
Cuddles said:
Maybe, maybe not. He has tryed other things before, like slitting his rists and shit, but he is still living.
He needs to stop fucking around and purchase a problem solver revolver..

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Cuddles said:
ah so. i see now. so it's not the girl, its him. he needs meds and a good psychiatrist.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
just as i had said before i heard that info.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
btw cuddles your avatar looks like your a mod on a disney forum.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i wonder if the "girl" is him in drag lmfao