WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Jung I have A Question For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day I was on our school computers and was going through the network and opened up some files called KIX 32. I think it was the network layout and the acess codes. Do you know what Kix 32 is and how to use it?Your icon said you were a computer admistrator so I figured I would ask you. :question:

ferengi

Yay fire!
This post belongs in the Computing Chamber.

Also, since you're posing a question directly to Junglizm, a PM to him would be more appropriate. :rolleyes:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
wow, someone besides Junglism actually helped you out...I think I am going to shit my pants now...lmao.

Jung

???
Premium
The Enlightener said:
The other day I was on our school computers and was going through the network and opened up some files called KIX 32. I think it was the network layout and the acess codes. Do you know what Kix 32 is and how to use it?Your icon said you were a computer admistrator so I figured I would ask you. :question:
Like Max pointed out, it's a scripting library. Basically, your network admin is incompetent.

tzedek

Original Member
Cuddles said:
wow, someone besides Junglism actually helped you out...I think I am going to shit my pants now...lmao.

:spam: when are you going to leave again?

tzedek

Original Member
Cuddles said:
Never, I don't have to, nor do I have to because you want me too. :thumbsup:

that sucks it was a lot better around here with you gone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.