WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

jung...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
dude what is your problem with me? and why are you such an ass to everybody. ever other time you post its some wise ass comment about using the search feature or some stupid pic.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
You can't take his flames eh?

tzedek

Original Member
stfu, do you ever post any worthwhile? you are a complete waste of time.

tzedek

Original Member
lol there you go again. seriously though do you have somethign against me? i notice you posted something about "I knew tze's ban was coming sooner or later". why is that?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
wow...the internet ego consumes its host once again....YOU are not TZEDECK, that is a SCREEN NAME for one of the millions of websites on the internet....JUNGLIZM is another INTERNET PERSONALITY, he has no feelings about YOU one way or the other. TAKE A JUICE AND COOKIE BREAK.....NOW!!
but as far as winning an arguement with Jung....you just have to ask the master...ahem *smooths out my hair*...i'll give you some pointers junior.

Jung

???
Premium
bigck3000 said:
but as far as winning an arguement with Jung....you just have to ask the master...ahem *smooths out my hair*...i'll give you some pointers junior.

tzedek said:
lol there you go again. seriously though do you have somethign against me? i notice you posted something about "I knew tze's ban was coming sooner or later". why is that?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
wow...the internet ego consumes its host once again....YOU are not TZEDECK, that is a SCREEN NAME for one of the millions of websites on the internet....JUNGLIZM is another INTERNET PERSONALITY, he has no feelings about YOU one way or the other. TAKE A JUICE AND COOKIE BREAK.....NOW!!
You've got to be kidding..

As far as arguing.. Jung is owning you without words..

tzedek

Original Member
bigck3000 said:
im not trying to "win" anything from anybody. I just want to know if he has something against me.

dont mess with me, cuz ill argue with you over the internet
:rolleyes:

Jung

???
Premium
Was that from Rep?

Fyi, I didn't rep you on this thread.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
it sounds just a tad muffled with his dick so far in your mouth....He knows i was joking...There is no one i like arguing with more around here...but....hang on...i smell something skanky...JESUS CHRIST...that bitch is HOODRAT...and whos that pale child standing next to her...why does he have a picture of Greg Proops on his shirt??? odd.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
That is what an e-thug would say, am I right tz?

tzedek

Original Member
Dogbert said:
That is what an e-thug would say, am I right tz?

exactly. no that wasnt from a rep comment, jung. that was just me quoting a pic that i saw in the gallery once.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
it sounds just a tad muffled with his dick so far in your mouth....He knows i was joking...There is no one i like arguing with more around here...but....hang on...i smell something skanky...JESUS CHRIST...that bitch is HOODRAT...and whos that pale child standing next to her...why does he have a picture of Greg Proops on his shirt??? odd.
I can't even read your poorly organized sentences..

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:

YAY COOKIES!!!!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
You were in the middle of giving a sloppy BJ to Jung

I was about to retort when i smelled something "Skankish"

I looked over and saw a nasty hoodrat standing next to the little BJ kid

The little kid had a picture of Greg Proops on his shirt

The oddity of all this caused me to forget about the little internet war and contemplate offering the skank five bucks for a ride or two.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
dude what is your problem with me? and why are you such an ass to everybody. ever other time you post its some wise ass comment about using the search feature or some stupid pic.
Im siding with jung on this one, because he has more brains in his poop than you do in your entire body.

I_OwnU

Clitpickle
tzedek said:

Use It Bitch!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
wasnt your dumb ass banned? did we open the retard bus line back up? wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.