WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Junglizm. . . I'm calling you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
. . . Junglizm. . . you're such a fucktard! What the FUCK did I ever do to you? I mean you're so busy being a bitch that you end up being a stupid bitch! And what's up with that stupid-ass name of yours? I mean. . . what are you? A tarzan wannabe? A supposed "king of the jungle" well go fuck a tree you tree hugger! :mfinger: :mfinger: Notice that I flipped you off 2 times. Not once. . . but twice. (that was the signal to go fuck your brother)

P.S. Anybody else is welcome to join in on the flaming action!

P.P.S. I wonder how this will turn out!

ferengi

Yay fire!
mmm...cheese said:
I wonder how this will turn out!
It will likely turn out with you screaming a high-pitched girly squeal holding your severed testicles in your hand as you run to your mommy.
Should be interesting. :thumbsup:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Fuck off, tree-hugger hater. We know where you live.

Vegeta-sama

Kisama baka yarou da ze!
Tch.... idiot. You have to call someone out so they can flame you? Must be a pathetic feeling to have to stoop to such a low level. "stupid bitch".... ignorant rat... is that it? No wonder he never showed up. You're a waste of time.

Jung

???
Premium
mmm...cheese said:
. . . Junglizm. . . you're such a fucktard! What the FUCK did I ever do to you?
OMG, someone disagreed with me on the internet, now I will have my revenge by calling them out. I are leet!

Way to take the internet seriously. You win at the internet, now shut up.
I mean you're so busy being a bitch that you end up being a stupid bitch!
Please, I implore you, if you're going to call me out, at least offer proof of your claims. Baseless, and mindless, drivel don't prove anything. Well, except maybe the intellect of the person using them, or lack there of. I'm inclined to think you're more a case of the latter though.
And what's up with that stupid-ass name of yours? I mean. . . what are you? A tarzan wannabe? A supposed "king of the jungle" well go fuck a tree you tree hugger!
No, nothing of the sort; my name has to do with a type of electronic music. Furthermore, it's the name of the production company I dj and promote parties for.
Notice that I flipped you off 2 times. Not once. . . but twice.
Hey man, that's great, I feel special. I guess I should publicly thank you for taking the time to flip me off, not once, but twice... and all over the internet!

Thanks, you just made my day!
(that was the signal to go fuck your brother)
Oh come now, I'm sure even you can be more creative than that.

Thanks for the laugh, Mr. cheese, I will cherish your words for many seconds to come. You've brought new light into my otherwise mundane and boring day.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
mmmmmmm...cheese?? :question:
clik on it!

Vegeta-sama

Kisama baka yarou da ze!
Why th' hell did you bother replying? It's obvious that this clown needs to get a life. You're only gonna make him continue his worthless rant.

Jung

???
Premium
Vegeta-sama said:
Why th' hell did you bother replying? It's obvious that this clown needs to get a life. You're only gonna make him continue his worthless rant.
True, and I definitely considered just ignoring it, but his intentions did make me laugh. This is the flaming forum, and I've decided to entertain his adolescent needs to be insulted repeatedly. At least until his posts begin to bore me again. (which no doubt will be very soon.)

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
junglizm said:
OMG, someone disagreed with me on the internet, now I will have my revenge by calling them out. I are leet!

Way to take the internet seriously. You win at the internet, now shut up.
Please, I implore you, if you're going to call me out, at least offer proof of your claims. Baseless, and mindless, drivel don't prove anything. Well, except maybe the intellect of the person using them, or lack there of. I'm inclined to think you're more a case of the latter though.

No, nothing of the sort; my name has to do with a type of electronic music. Furthermore, it's the name of the production company I dj and promote parties for.

Hey man, that's great, I feel special. I guess I should publicly thank you for taking the time to flip me off, not once, but twice... and all over the internet!

Thanks, you just made my day!

Oh come now, I'm sure even you can be more creative than that.

Thanks for the laugh, Mr. cheese, I will cherish your words for many seconds to come. You've brought new light into my otherwise mundane and boring day.
Junglizm - 1 | mmmm...cheese - 0

BTW man, I know this is the flame forum, but I'd like to hear some of your stuff. I remember awhile back some assclown "rap star" called you out and you posted a few links to some of your mixes, but I couldnt find the thread. Do you have a website or something? (I'm currently in the process of learning to DJ...I've messed around in Fruity Loops and AcidPro, but I don't have any full-length tracks or equipment. Planning on getting a KORG Electribe analog rhythm creator in the near future.)

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I think this is the same cat who was posting shit in "confessions"...I was going to call it to your attention...perhaps next time a "Normal speech to l33t dumbass" dictionary will be necessary....I think you can wing it this time.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mmm...cheese said:
you're so busy being a bitch that you end up being a stupid bitch!
I wasn't aware that a demanding schedule takes a toll on you're intelligence.

mmm...cheese said:
And what's up with that stupid-ass name of yours?
Unlike your witty tongue in cheek username, huh?

Jung

???
Premium
LiberatioN said:
BTW man, I know this is the flame forum, but I'd like to hear some of your stuff. I remember awhile back some assclown "rap star" called you out and you posted a few links to some of your mixes, but I couldnt find the thread. Do you have a website or something? (I'm currently in the process of learning to DJ...I've messed around in Fruity Loops and AcidPro, but I don't have any full-length tracks or equipment. Planning on getting a KORG Electribe analog rhythm creator in the near future.)
I can post something later if you'd like. Would you prefer Breaks, or DNB/Jungle? Mixes or production?

MaxPower said:
'Scuse me. That's "MaxPower".
Your name has always reminded me of Max Throughput for some reason.

damknowitall

anylitical bastard
haha

dude if your goingto flame someone...do it right. and wait till you cool off a little first...if you still think its worth it...then go ahead...but when you "heat of the monment" flame somebody like that...you get your ass kicked....so try harder next time ok? :thumbsup: and in the meantime go shoot yourself :gun:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
junglizm said:
I can post something later if you'd like. Would you prefer Breaks, or DNB/Jungle? Mixes or production?

Your name has always reminded me of Max Throughput for some reason.
This is the hottest CCIE i've ever seen >> http://sabertech.net/routergod/jenniferconnolly/ With the exception of one of our Channel engineers that works at Cisco (Eva Rogers) She's a fine piece of ass. And the fact that she's a brilliant Engineer makes her all the more desirable. I dig smart chiX0r.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:
. . . Junglizm. . . you're such a fucktard! What the FUCK did I ever do to you? I mean you're so busy being a bitch that you end up being a stupid bitch! And what's up with that stupid-ass name of yours? I mean. . . what are you? A tarzan wannabe? A supposed "king of the jungle" well go fuck a tree you tree hugger! :mfinger: :mfinger: Notice that I flipped you off 2 times. Not once. . . but twice. (that was the signal to go fuck your brother)

P.S. Anybody else is welcome to join in on the flaming action!
Sorry guys but I am with cheese on this one... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.