WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

junglizm works the shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.
you suck more cock then john kerry himself. you think saying smart shit makes u feel important and special you think others look up to you because you can type words that some people havent heard of. WELL I GOT SOME WORDS FOR YOU

SUCK
MY
DICK

fuck you go work your mothers dick you fuckin wussy. people dont care weather you can say words that are big or small. and the only thing sad is the size of your penis. :D :D

x Swat NinjA x Was mother fucking here.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
You want her so bad it isn't even funny.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Dont let Juggledicks fool you. She's not really smart,if she was,there would'nt be any questioning it.

Dogbert said:
You want her so bad it isn't even funny.
i dont go for ugly hags who live in utah and can get a seinor discount without showing their card

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Lets not forgeht her evil twin lover Janglenut.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
xSwatNinjAx said:
i dont go for ugly hags who live in utah and can get a seinor discount without showing their card
Somebody's got a e-crush... Awwwww <3

Descent

Hella Constipated
Wow...What a dumbass!

*Adds negative rep to Ninja, not only for using net slang but for flaming like Britney Spears on her period*

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
xSwatNinjAx said:
you suck more cock then john kerry himself. you think saying smart shit makes u feel important and special you think others look up to you because you can type words that some people havent heard of. WELL I GOT SOME WORDS FOR YOU

SUCK
MY
DICK

fuck you go work your mothers dick you fuckin wussy. people dont care weather you can say words that are big or small. and the only thing sad is the size of your penis. :D :D

How do you know the size of his penis...have you been looking?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
xSwatNinjAx said:

SUCK
MY
DICK

riiiiiiiiiight

anyway next thread..............

jstager said:
Wow...What a dumbass!

*Adds negative rep to Ninja, not only for using net slang but for flaming like Britney Spears on her period*
neg rep me all u want i could care less.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think swat ninja likes to use his "skills" of being silent as a ninja to sneak up on his animal rape victims..

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
p99 said:
I think swat ninja likes to use his "skills" of being silent as a ninja to sneak up on his animal rape victims..
hmm that would make sense

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
What wrong with Junglejizz???

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
The title and this entire thread is just a tad suggestive..

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
From Family Farce.http://forums.wtf.com/showpost.php?p=85005&postcount=21

xSwatNinjAx said:
who the hell needs attention. i get enough of that from my mom.
So do I. (your mom that is)

xSwatNinjAx said:
i dont have to leave the other kids alone. thats what the little kids are for. my amusement :thumbsup:
Ok, Michael Jackson. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
TwisT said:
What wrong with Junglejizz???
{
obj_var=sarcasm

Didn't you read the post?!? That fuck junglizm, uses all kinds of fancy words, and is all smart and shit. How dare he use words that other people are too stupid to read!

I bet the bastard is good at math too. :mad:

end_if
}

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Is it just me or did that shit come from leftfield? *mental note to self: all posts directed towards xTwatNinjax must be fewer than 5 letters*

Status
Not open for further replies.