WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Junk mail

Who actually enjoys reading junk mail you receive in the letterbox? I hate all the crap like clothes and all but i quite like the Automotive ones like (in Australia) Supercheap Auto and Strathfield. I also use the pizza ones to get on average $2 off a large pizza :thumbsup: I most probably enjoy it because i dont get any other letters besides the occasional one from the RTA or my credit union.

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
Junk mail sucks but if you get enough (i get about 15 pieces a day) there will be something worth the wait. On my 18th birthday I got free Vodka kicks for me and my friends at a local club and a £20 voucher from sony for PS2 games. I guess i'm one of the lucky ones though.

Junk mail can be entertaining at times when you see all the retarded ways they try to sell you stuff.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I have fun reporting it to lthe admins of the sites. It normally stops it. They don't like getting an email for every email they send.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
I got a coupon for a free pair of panties from Victoria's Secret in the mail. Most of the time it's credit card applications though. I open those up and take anything out that might identify me then I put it all back in the postage paid envelope and send it back to them. Dumb fucks! :mfinger:

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
I've stuffed envelopes with trash and shit and sent it back, and I saved my fake credit cards for a few months and threw them at a kid at a magic show one day. wheeeee

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
I once got a free lazer pointer in a circular. I had to subscribe for a paintball magazine, though. I win both ways! :)

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
the aol disks make good coasters as well as good death disks to chuck at jahova's witnesses... donation letter paper burns well for lighting a bbq... and you can make nifty paper hats outta department store sale books...

Dashiel

BRAIN ERROR! WARNING!
I got over 300 peaces of Junk mail in one day once. :(

I either get penis enlargement junk mail, or breast enlargement junk mail.

I don't need either of those. :)

Slacker

Postaholic
i dont have junk e-mail only from e-bay thats the only time and usually i delete them its that simple not that hard...........

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
My junk mail is from sites wanting me to get a mortage with them or to get my credit report done or some crap like that. Im 23 not 50 :mfinger:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Unforgiven said:
I either get penis enlargement junk mail, or breast enlargement junk mail.

I don't need either of those. :)
I'll take both.. that way I can titfuck myself on lonely nights...