WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Just a couple of pics of randomness I found on my camera.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I was using www.cashmoneyuploads.com to upload my stapler pics. I had 4 slots I could fill with pictures, so I did. I only needed two for the other thread, but out of boredom, you get two more.

One is of my cabin at the other farm. The other is of the mess created while building my buddy's new computer here at work one weekend.

ooooooooooooooooooooo very perdy cabin!
/me grabs binaculars.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I like the evil computer lab myself... looks like he's trying to build a satalite override system to take over an orbital sizemic cannon owned my the government to extort 100 billion dollars from the UN..

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Try getting the entire reflection of the cabin in a shot. (You seem to have the time :p )

Slacker

Postaholic
Shit I would take a pic of my cabin but it is up in alaska.

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
i like the can of dew, i could use one of those right now, btw which monitor does your friend get, the lcd or the big one?

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Every monitor there, with the exception of the Notebook of course, is a CRT, and his monitors are on the floor, along with his new box.

Jung

???
Premium
The cabin picture is nice, BW. :thumbsup:

Iron Newt said:
i like the can of dew, i could use one of those right now, btw which monitor does your friend get, the lcd or the big one?
lol, what?

jamesp

In Memory...
I was thinking the same thing.. I can hear it now, "Its my parents you stupid ass".... Bullshit.

Slacker

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
:rofl: Yeah, I'm sure a 12 year old has a cabin in Alaska. :rolleyes:
And I'm sure this isn't B&T. pfft

I bet all that cabin is for is to drink and party.

jamesp

In Memory...
You're right, .....wait! That wasn't a fucking flame, you kids don't know what a good flame is nowadays....(/me continues mumbling like an old timer)

Linksy said:
And I'm sure this isn't B&T. pfft
It wasn't a flame, I was expressing my thoughts of doubt. So explain yourself, is it yours and what's your job? How much did the cabin cost?

Slacker

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
It wasn't a flame, I was expressing my thoughts of doubt. So explain yourself, is it yours and what's your job? How much did the cabin cost?
Actually I inhareted money from my dead G-ma and it was only a cabin a little smaller than that and it costed around 67,000. I do land scaping.

Why is it such a problem with you that I have a car and a cabin or better yet a life? Or is it the fact that I own something that you don't?

Linksy said:
Actually I inhareted money from my dead G-ma and it was only a cabin a little smaller than that and it costed around 67,000. I do land scaping.

Why is it such a problem with you that I have a car and a cabin or better yet a life? Or is it the fact that I own something that you don't?
It's the fact that you post like a brain dead 12 year old that causes my doubt, material objects don't matter to me I won't get jealous over it. :rolleyes:

Slacker

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
It's the fact that you post like a brain dead 12 year old that causes my doubt, material objects don't matter to me I won't get jealous over it. :rolleyes:
Hey, how bout you leave me alone and I leave you alone and we will both be happy well atleast I will. If you don't like how I post or my threads, than don't read it. Simple as that.

Jung

???
Premium
Linksy said:
I would think a landscaper could at least spell out his profession. :p

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
$67,000 JESUS christ.

We built our out ours out of lumber we sawed ourselves, from trees on our farm, and from used materials that dad had scrounged together. The only think he bought was nails, roof metal, roof insulation, the front door, and some Trex for the window sills, and the concrete floor. Probably a grand total of $5000 in the entire place. So I guess that leaves us with $62000 for beer and party supplies... :confuse:

Slacker

Postaholic
BrIONwoshMunky said:
$67,000 JESUS christ.

We built our out ours out of lumber we sawed ourselves, from trees on our farm, and from used materials that dad had scrounged together. The only think he bought was nails, roof metal, roof insulation, the front door, and some Trex for the window sills, and the concrete floor. Probably a grand total of $5000 in the entire place. So I guess that leaves us with $62000 for beer and party supplies... :confuse:
This is by a lake. You might think this is stupid but it is Called "Big Lake". It comes with a dock and a boat house. And a rap around deck. It also comes with a couple of acres of land behind it. I will try and scan some pics if I can find some. :thumbsup: