Discuss Just a few opinions to get shit off my chest

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
Trump is a chump. The man baby needs 14 inches of solid rubber dong shoved up his rectum and even then his shit wouldn't be right. I'm not going off half cocked here the man's record speaks for itself. Granted he's done one or two small things but overall he pisses on democracy and wipes his ass with the Constitution. And before you flame me know that I would defend to the death your right to have your say, it's called freedom of speech folks. Can you say the same?

beef_roller

The Pizza-Slinger
Eh... you said a few opinions, but I see only one. đź…° Granted, it's a STRONG one (that most would agree with)... but still only one. And don't worry about getting flamed here. This is Debate, not Haters n' Taters.

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
Eh... you said a few opinions, but I see only one. đź…° Granted, it's a STRONG one (that most would agree with)... but still only one. And don't worry about getting flamed here. This is Debate, not Haters n' Taters.
You are correct in that I have only stated one opinion so far, however I know me really well and this isn't the only time I'm going to go off hence the name of the thread. I do want to thank you for the clarification though and taking part in this. Now that being said if you or anyone else would care to engage in a conversation, then by all means hit me up.

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
Orange man Bad!! Leftist commie utopia good! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I must admit I am abit conflicted here. Your signature denotes an intelligence beyond the words of your post. So are you stating an opinion in favor of the great orange cheeto? And for the record I am neither left or right, I am a concerned citizen worried about the country. But do feel free to exercise your rights and have your say. Thanks for playing.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
It's an absolute meme of a talking point I've heard for years. It's just a tired ridiculous conversation to have. It's devoid of any real discussion of points of view. It's just a giant dumpster fire that I enjoy picking on. Anyone having this conversation is typically lower IQ.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Orange man Bad!! Leftist commie utopia good! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I must admit I am abit conflicted here. Your signature denotes an intelligence beyond the words of your post. So are you stating an opinion in favor of the great orange cheeto? And for the record I am neither left or right, I am a concerned citizen worried about the country. But do feel free to exercise your rights and have your say. Thanks for playing.
It's an absolute meme of a talking point I've heard for years. It's just a tired ridiculous conversation to have. It's devoid of any real discussion of points of view. It's just a giant dumpster fire that I enjoy picking on. Anyone having this conversation is typically lower IQ.
Donald Trump QT3.14 GOOD CONSERVATIVE 2020!!!!!

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
Thank you for the clarafication. I see your point about opions being inflammatory and I think you are right about most discussions against those who choose to remain ignorant leaves a bitter taste on ones pallet. However I think it's vital now more than ever to stand for something, otherwise what's the point?

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Thank you for the clarafication. I see your point about opions being inflammatory and I think you are right about most discussions against those who choose to remain ignorant leaves a bitter taste on ones pallet. However I think it's vital now more than ever to stand for something, otherwise what's the point?
Sure, stand for something. But not simply because previous to now you had nothing for which to stand. How can you simply say you even stand for your own beliefs if you haven't tested them and developed your ideology over quite a bit of time? It seems to me that the current problem is too many stand for too many "World changing" ideologies. They all seem to coalesce in certain areas and just loon the fuck out staring at a wall of participation trophies asking the Government to enforce their way of life on others while screaming that everyone else is a fascist racist. It's pure lunacy. Screeching useful idiots marching like the wrong misconception of lemmings off a cliff.

So sure, stand for something, just... ya know....lets try to submit what we stand for to some scrutiny of reality and logic. This whole global political culture war is a steaming pile of horse shit. Noble Utopian lunatics.

Edit for clarification: This isn't directed at any person here, this is just my general take on the current situation. I hope it sparks some meaningful conversation.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF!?
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
By the gods we have another rational, thinking human being. I mean this with all sincerity RebelBuddha thank you for helping bring some light in a dark room. I have to make my stand metaphorically due to my disability, but here are a few things I stand for:
Enlightenment through an act of kindness, not a closed fist. For while both have a place I have had far more luck with the former.
Respect is not a privilege, it is earned period.
Never deal out more than you can handle. Sometimes a situation just is.
Don't sit on the sidelines pissing and moaning, if you can make a difference then do it. Not everybody likes a whiner.
And lastly at least for now don't be a dick 24/7, get outside yourself hell you might learn something.

• 1Agree
Reactions: RebelBuddha

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
I like saying respect is a two way street. If you do not respect someone, they are not going to respect you.
I'm sorry if I misled you with that statement and I agree with what you say. However there are far too many people out in the world that assume the chip on their shoulder entitles fhem to some measure of respect. That's what I take issue with as I am not the assuming type. I never expect anything to just be handed to me. Maybe part of it stems from life experience as I have been transient and spent some time in homeless shelters, where a general rule of thumb is be humble and be kind.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I'm sorry if I misled you with that statement and I agree with what you say. However there are far too many people out in the world that assume the chip on their shoulder entitles them to some measure of respect. That's what I take issue with as I am not the assuming type. I never expect anything to just be handed to me. Maybe part of it stems from life experience as I have been transient and spent some time in homeless shelters, where a general rule of thumb is be humble and be kind.
I do not think you misled me. I think respect is earned by showing respect to others. The people, who feel entitled to being respected while not respecting others, get no respect from me.