Discuss Just a few opinions to get shit off my chest

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
Okay just be clear I have been slammin some whiskey. It's 7:42 in the a.m. I'm smoking a swisher sweet stogie and I give zero fucks what anyone thinks. That being said good morning and I hope ya'll have a good day. Now back to why I started this thread, I hate with a passion any suppression of human rights or freedom of speech. I am stating an opinion that you may or may not share. Please keep in mind that due to the current state of affairs I find this relevant to the current climate. Racism is far too prevalent at all walks of life in this country. Now before you cast the first stone, bear with me for a moment. I do not view skin color as a difference, we are all human. What I have a problem with is attitude. Yes I said attitude, there arr many who simply can't see beyond the outward appearance. That's a shame.

Jung

???
Premium
It's an absolute meme of a talking point I've heard for years. It's just a tired ridiculous conversation to have. It's devoid of any real discussion of points of view. It's just a giant dumpster fire that I enjoy picking on. Anyone having this conversation is typically lower IQ.
99136698_3777464105658129_6981735859548585984_n.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Beer
Reactions: 2 users

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You may want to change your thread title before Gone-A-Rita gets here. She's gonna want to shit on your chest again. And I use the definition of "she" loosely.

• 2Like
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 2 users

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
For the record, ya twisted fucks, it's called a Cleveland steamer. Yes I know what it's called, no I have never given or received one. However I do have my red wings and I have given a golden shower a time or two in my past. Now anything else? Or could we possibly get back on track, maybe?

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Sure. I don't disagree. But surely you recognize the phrase low IQ more colloquialy (sp?)? I hold no high praise for IQ. But it's a much nicer way of saying Dummer'n fuck!

Hell someone that's not a veritable cyborg would have the wherewithal to determine the time and context when the third word was meme. Or perhaps in your own condescending way... You were "Agreeing with me on a higher plane."

Uh... Your Majesty. *Bows*

Jung

???
Premium
Sure. I don't disagree. But surely you recognize the phrase low IQ more colloquialy (sp?)? I hold no high praise for IQ. But it's a much nicer way of saying Dummer'n fuck!

Hell someone that's not a veritable cyborg would have the wherewithal to determine the time and context when the third word was meme. Or perhaps in your own condescending way... You were "Agreeing with me on a higher plane."

Uh... Your Majesty. *Bows*
I was just high and remembered I had that image.

• 2LOL
  • 1Helpful
  • 1Beer
Reactions: 3 users

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
For the record, ya twisted fucks, it's called a Cleveland steamer. Yes I know what it's called, no I have never given or received one. However I do have my red wings and I have given a golden shower a time or two in my past. Now anything else? Or could we possibly get back on track, maybe?
Yes, there's one other thing. STFU.

kthnx

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
Yes, there's one other thing. STFU.

kthnx
It really shows the level of one's intelligence with remarks like this. I have done nothing that I'm aware of to cause this response unless you simply can't handle an adult conversation or see beyond your own limited view of the world. That being said FUCK OFF junior, I'll be damned if some little kid posting on a computer in their mommies basement thlnks they can influence my opinion or silence my voice. I started this thread to provoke thought and reason and you seem to be devoid of both.So just incase I wasn't clear enough before go live up to your pretend self and "getfuct".

• 1Agree
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand WTF.com. The posts are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the comments will go over a typical reader's head. There's also WTF.com's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into it's characterization- it's personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The readers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these comments, to realize that they're not just insightful- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike WTF.com truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the posts in WTF.com's existential catchphrase "WTF," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the website's genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, I DO have a WTF.com tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

• 1Taters!

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand WTF.com. The posts are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the comments will go over a typical reader's head. There's also WTF.com's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into it's characterization- it's personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The readers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these comments, to realize that they're not just insightful- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike WTF.com truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the posts in WTF.com's existential catchphrase "WTF," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the website's genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, I DO have a WTF.com tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎
I do not disagree with your comment and I understand your point.I've even given myself a few days to think and reflect so this does not come from a place of anger. I'd like to think I have a decent amount of intelligence and a fairly high tolerance for bull shit and haters. That being said , and this is not aimed at anyone, if you don't like what I have to say then don't read it. It's that simple folks, however if you do and feel the need to respond,, please have the courtesy to do so in an adult manner. Thank you.

• 1Agree

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
What the fuck is wrong with this picture? When Trump signs a peace treaty with the taliban while Russia pays them to kill our troops, that is some fucked up shit. I have nothing but respect for our soldiers who put on that uniform to defend our rights. That being said, they seem to be used as cannon fodder more often than not anymore. If you have someone in the military, please show them all the love you can and try to undrstand for them nothing is more important than right now. They live by the minute not by the day.

• 1Sad

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Our soldiers pay for the idiocy's of our leaders, and it has always been that way...
If they were the ones starting and causing the situations, and were the ones given the weapons to fight on the line,
do you honestly think they would balls out rush out there to protect our country??

Last edited:
  • 1Agree

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
Our soldiers pay for the idiocy's of our leaders, and it has always been that way...
If they were the ones starting and causing the situations, and were the ones given the weapons to fight on the line,
do you honestly think they would balls out rush out there to protect our country??
Sadly my friend, I cannot disagree. The leadership of pretty much every nation has much to atone for when it comes down to the blood on their hands. Several of my family members have served and I have struggled to understand why. There is no easy answer.But that being said, as a whole we are flawed in our inherent nature to destroy ourselves. I am thankful for my freedoms and I can honestly say if came down to the wire I'd take a bullet to defend them which is more than I can say for the " brave" leadrers of the world.

Putz

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sadly my friend, I cannot disagree. The leadership of pretty much every nation has much to atone for when it comes down to the blood on their hands. Several of my family members have served and I have struggled to understand why. There is no easy answer.But that being said, as a whole we are flawed in our inherent nature to destroy ourselves. I am thankful for my freedoms and I can honestly say if came down to the wire I'd take a bullet to defend them which is more than I can say for the " brave" leadrers of the world.
I don't understand.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
I don't understand.

He agrees with my post,
Some of his family members are military, and he doesn't understand why.
We as the Human Race are fucked up mentally and will resort to extreme violence,
He will take a bullet to defend our freedom, which is more than the Leaders Of Our World would do,

That pretty much sums it up.

JimmyStuart71

Hoodrat
He agrees with my post,
Some of his family members are military, and he doesn't understand why.
We as the Human Race are fucked up mentally and will resort to extreme violence,
He will take a bullet to defend our freedom, which is more than the Leaders Of Our World would do,

That pretty much sums it up.
Thank you my friend for clearing up some confusion on my behalf. I have done some soul searching and reflection the past couple of days and I have to admit I'm as lost as everyone in this current state of affairs. I mean Goddamit if only one thing made sense then it'd be ok. Then I ate a packet of blackberry jam from an old mre seeds and all. I'm sorry if it seems I'm trying to push my views on anyone fuck knows that's the last thing I would mean to do. But if you haven't been through some shit , how can you understand the problem?