WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Just a quick note

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Uh, if you have to constantly remind everyone how many ppl you have pwned to further your own personal internet ego, then you really havent pwned anybody, all you have done is assert that you are in fact, stupid.

Thanks and have a great day!

I Pwn Dg :p
come on you had to expect that one. cheesey yes but expected :rolleyes:

dustinzgirl said:
Uh, if you have to constantly remind everyone how many ppl you have pwned to further your own personal internet ego, then you really havent pwned anybody, all you have done is assert that you are in fact, stupid.

Thanks and have a great day!
:thumbsup: You could have just told me in that thread.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent said:
FUCK BZBOYZ.COM!
If you're going to sell bootleg shit, DON'T sell mission critical shit, like computer processors. Currently out $150 on bootleg Athlons.
Uh, mabye you shouldnt buy bootleg shit, dumbass.

This is the best thread I've seen here in the past few days.

I say the same thing and he doesn't listen, but then when a mod says it, suddenly it's gospel... :rolleyes:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
O W N E D​
C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C O M B O B R E A K E R

But seriously though, all day through IRC chat it's "I pwned him and I pwned that and I pwned a peanut butter sandwich with my dick."

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
c-c-c-closed
Per the last four replies to this thread, I agree with this action. Because they were:

S-S-S-t-t-t-stupid

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Per the last four replies to this thread, I agree with this action. Because they were:

S-S-S-t-t-t-stupid
*smirks Don't ya love being able to post in a closed thread. :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
*smirks Don't ya love being able to post in a closed thread. :p
Almost as much as I love getting the last

w-w-w-w-w-w-w-word! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.