just bragging

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I just wanted everyone to know that cl bought me an expensive suede couch set. it will be here in 4 weeks and it is a black sectional with recliner sides. It is beautiful...

I know, everyone wanted to here that. but, isnt he sweet?

Havok

Mr. Ee
dustinzgirl said:
I just wanted everyone to know that cl bought me an expensive suede couch set. it will be here in 4 weeks and it is a black sectional with recliner sides. It is beautiful...

Sweet.

That's like batchelor pad kind of furniture though.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
dustinzgirl said:

its a couch....when i looked at the name of the post i thought CL got you a new car or something

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
its a couch....when i looked at the name of the post i thought CL got you a new car or something

so, the couch cost almost as much as my car did.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
dustinzgirl said:

Sweet. Don't geht anything on it.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Skyline-Cobra said:
how much did your car cost
Thanks Skyline:

This sounds like the next Broken Logic puzzle: How much did DG's car cost.. Hmm..

Off to the laboratory.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
Skyline-Cobra said:
thats a type of salt dumass
Na[InedtaH2O] . 2H2O, [InHedta]n . nH2O, C(NH2)3[InedtaH2O], and Na2[InedtaF] . 3H2O

He treats pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis